DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A very interesting video about 9/11

JenniferL

It's an internet prank called "Rickrolling".  The idea is to trick someone into clicking on a link to that video by convincing them it's something else. This version of the video has been cleverly disguised as a 9/11 propaganda video. It's probably my favorite prank of all, because it's so silly and harmless.  The worst thing that happens is you get to listen to a rather catchy pop tune, instead of see whatever trailer or clip you thought you'd see.  Compared to shock sites like Goatse and Tubgirl, this one is fun for everyone.

And the service you've rendered in that uniform is appreciated, Tiger.

The girls are too sweet... matching dresses and everything!

And you've got a fireplace? Lucky dawg, what part of the country do you live in? I haven't lived in a house with a fireplace since the 80's.

Thanks guys. Those are my little angels. Of course sometimes they have horns holding up there halos, but I still love them.

I live in northern Jersey on a mountain. We have about a foot of snow already so the fireplace does come in handy. This is my first house, but every house after this one I'm going to make sure has a fireplace. They're so peacefull. My wife loves them too.

• 1 month later...

Bumping this thread because those 4chan crazies RickRolled Scientology today and it was awesome.

Not sure what a 4chan is or why they are protesting Tom Cruise's religion? Try reading this. http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/PROJECT_CHANOLOGY

Though I'm not sure how enlightening that is.

Archived