DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A very interesting video about 9/11

JenniferL

I'd like to point out the way this video was put together. Notice the emotional arguments it made. Notice the quick cuts and flashy, MTV style editing. It's even got a thumping, pop-syth soundtrack. It's more of a music video than a documentary. This is definitely a propaganda piece.

Guest nephitess

hummmmm, interesting. I get to aggravated with this 9/11 stuff that i don't listen to anything about it anymore. Sad? maybe...but at least i don't have high blood pressure for the day. :P

As an American citizen, I am ashamed that this video has surfaced. It is one of those embarrassments that should never have been allowed to air. :P

Just to make sure I’m not being a big butthole here, it was the “Never gonna give you up” video, right?

As an American citizen, I am ashamed that this video has surfaced. It is one of those embarrassments that should never have been allowed to air. :P

Just to make sure I’m not being a big butthole here, it was the “Never gonna give you up” video, right?

You should probably click on it just to be sure. Possibly three or four times to be extra, EXTRA sure.

I could not believe it, but I was in the post office today (filling out little green forms because I put little bits of fluff into your Christmas cards - no, I am not kidding) and A STRIKINGLY FAMILIAR TUNE BEGAN TO PLAY...

I was astounded to say the least. The propaganda is spreading. Really spreading.

You got Rick Roll'd in the post office? That's awesome.

I Rick Roll'd my husband in the living room the other day. I told him we needed to talk, then I stood up and started singing and dancing in front of his football game.

He was not amused.

Ok, maybe I'm not getting the point here on this video or I'm just dumb. All I saw was a music video.  ???  ???  ??? Could someone please explain it to this dumb guy cause I'm just not getting it.

As for 9/11. I lived it. I saw the crashes. I saw the buildings come down. I helped in the cleanup. I did security around ground zero. And I lost friends there. So if anyone has any questions please ask. But I'm going to warn you, I'm going to be very blunt with my answers. For me this hits home very hard. I'm going to appologize up front if I offend anyone.

Archived