DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Warders Recruitment and Call for existing Warders

Shamaeso

I would like to post for myself and other Sword Commanders and ask that the Aes Sedai help us out in getting existing Warders into the Warders forum to check on the many Discipline posts there.

We are also asking for those interested in the warders to come visit us. We have some new and exciting stuff and invite you to participate.

Participation in the Guild and Ajahs only makes our Org stronger.

Thanks and Happy Holidays.

Yes, using Aes Sedai for bait should indeed draw Warders like moths to the flame.

The moths being the warders, and the flame naturally being destruction.

A shawl-wearing, fiery destruction one can only liken to... A shawl-wearing, fiery destruction.

*Waves like a loon!*

I may as well announce here that I shall be joining as a Warder to be in the next few days! So I thought I would pop in and say hello! ;D

HELLO!

No doubt, people who know me either from The Band of the Red Hand and other sites will now be quaking in fear and be developing a feeling of extreme nausea, for which I apologise now for the lunacy which will inevitably ensue!

oh dear lord...... Not him.....  :-\

hehe... Welcome cutey, now lets see how long it'll take you to get snatched up and put in tights and make dance the polka in the Ajahs, shall we? ;)

*snugglebites her RLO into next week* Welcome to the insanity love.

Archived