DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Accepted Kepen

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really???  :o :D

Yay, i only went for one week, but i love studying Irish!!

Are you from Ireland??

...A where are my manors??

*bows to May with blue butterflies coming from behind him*

An honor to meet Aes Sedai, an honor to serve, an honor to wait

*Snuggles the blue girl*

*shows off his blue outfit*

You and I my dear, shall be great friends!! lol

*forms a whip of air using saidin and fwaps Eglee in the rear*

Wonders how youll be sitting for a while dosnt it!!! hehe ;D ;D

O that is sooo cool, i loved Dublin... parts of it were a bit difficult.. we got like attacked by a lady asking for money... woofta hehe!! But other wise its a very pretty city, and very nice people, i felt safe almsot the whole time i was there!!

You speak Gaelic?

Slan Abhaile? Is that how you spell it?  Sorry i have all this written down in my journal!! O where did i put that thing!! But it is still an honor to meet you my lady!!

*A stranger comes in clouded in blue robes, and knees, laying his sheated saphire blade before the ruling Amerylin*

Mother your son has returned to give back what he has lost and offers his apoligies for being gone for such an extended time.

*The stranger wips of the clothes revealing a fimiliar face with a wiked grin underneath*

Greetings mother, and to the rest of my sisters and brothers, i have come home. I have missed you all and once again wish to be in the tower as of old. Let it be know that the rumors are true, Kepen has returned from his grave in the ocean to the living world to seek his land of the white.

*Remains kneeling waiting for his punishment and everyones refutations, his face solid as the sea floor*

I forgot how much style this guy had. How did we ever get along without him?

I second naeann's motion!

We can tie him here with flows or Air ... maybe laced with just a TOUCH of Fire *makes puppy eyes at Kathana*  ;D

*Rubs her backside when no-one is looking* Dang, I think it's gonna turn blue!  :P

Style.....????

Me.....????

:o :o :o

Lol

Hmm well if ur going to wrapp me up you should probably do it like this!!

*Wraps all the women up in threads of air and water, hangs them upside down and tickles them with blue feathers*

O which reminds me

*changes the color of Eglee's skin to blue*

There now all of you is blue, just how I like it!! hehe

*bows to the floating upside down women*

My Lady's  ;D ;D

*wraps up withe little warder in flows of air and fire and lefts him up eaually with the two sisters*

*then uses fire to bare his flesh to the open air*

...If i were you, i would be totatlly embarressed to be so close to Eglee!!! She might try to poke you or somthing up there!!! lol

O and sisters, you may care to know that those weaves are made up of saidar and saidin, i do be part of the black and white towers, being a dedicated in the black!!!  :D :D ;)

Love you both though, and you two know that...

*watches them all squirm*

*tacklesnugglehuggles Narina*

Hia!!!

*smooches*

I missed you!!! hehe

*wraps her and the rest up as they were before*

Sorry Narina, couldnt resist the urge!!

*lets his bondy down nicly on a pillow covered bed*

Now then i brought you a spit of tea, its blue mind you so its ooo so very good!! hehe

Hmmm, who would trust you with a minty Narina, id be afraid you might accidently play with them to much, like the lid kid who squeezes her dolls head off and ends up crying!!! lol

*snuggles*

Archived