DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WT Christmas Card Exchange - Sign Ups

Tigara

Once again, the White Tower is holding a Chistmas Card exchange. I'm still not sure how I got myself into this, but I'm in charge of making sure all who want to get a card, get a card. If you wish to participate, please e-mail me at tigara@look.ca with the following information:

DM Name:

RL Name:

Address:

A reachable e-mail address:

And if you have specific things about sending(like not sending out of country), please let me know. Also, if you are under 18, please make sure you have permission to do this.

What time do you guys want the list out? Will the first of December give you enough time to get them ready and sent off? We need to balance sign-up time with mailing time. Let me know what you think. (here preferably)

• 2 weeks later...

I sent my cards out, but due to me wanting to put some cute decorations in the envelopes, they are probably at customs right now being tested for cocaine, or anthrax, or a lovely mix of both. I had to put big green stickers declaring the contents on each envelope, so you can expect to see a description reading "card and bits of fluff". It is so ridiculous. But I guess I don't blame them for being so careful.

:)

I was pissed though 'cause I spent 15 mins of my lunch hour filling out those stupid stickers.

Guest nephitess

I"ve recived some as well...thanks you all who have sent me cards!! i'll be getting mine out 2morrow. sorry they are late...been crazy since i moved.

'im starting to get cards too!

I have from Charis (LOVED IT!!) and Larmie!! (LOVED THAT TOO!)  ;D ;D

mine are a bit late I'm afraid. didnt have time to send them out until after my exam on friday. but I hope most of you will get them before christmas at least!

I got you card cleo thanks icouldent stop smileing when I got it

oh and I got yours to nae thanks a mill they both came yesterday i couldent stop smileing!! a nice supprise to get home from work to!

I was late sending off mine to sorry every one but wth exames and everything i just dident get a chance!

but look at it this way if they are late at least you'll get a newyears supprise!!  ;D

Archived