DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Black Wind is Coming and You Will Die!!!

JenniferL

http://signsofwitness.com/?p=1096

I saw the posting below about non-absorption of Co2 and decided it was time to put this up if you’ll take it. Some of us in meteorological research are putting more cross-disciplinary effort into chemistry than ever before and we have something that we’re not sure we should report. We haven’t got enough definite proof to submit (and we are not sure we should anyway because of the potential for destructive social panic) but there are strong indications. To make a long story short, something we call ‘The Black Wind’ may well be coming within ten or twenty years or even sooner. The Black Wind is somewhat speculative but we believe it’s 90% probable that a combination of fronts of high Co2 atmosphere–with very little oxygen–and synergistically created pockets of poisoned air, essentially vaporized mercury, sulfites, PCBs, and acid rain, will combine, due to temperature convections that organize them into contiguous areas, to create ‘black winds’ which are great fronts of toxified wind that will kill all organisms in their path.

You and the other organisms simply won’t be able to get enough oxygen and even if you protect yourselves with oxygen tanks, the corossives and poisons in the black wind will coat you and all surfaces and toxify you lethally. We estimate that a concentrated black wind cell, moving across North America, from two hundred to eight hundred miles across, before it dissipates could kill twenty million people in 24 hours. Expect the phenomenon globally.

The long and the short of it is, it is quite possible that the black winds are coming and you will die.

So, uh, Machin Shin is caused by global warming now? I thought it was a side effect of the Taint. Clearly Al Gore was NOT over exaggerating the climate crisis.

So... work together with me here... what we've gotta do now is create, using clean air, super detoxifiers and stuff(I don't know, maybe trees?) countering White Winds? So yeah, they'll be chasing each other and neutralising these Black Winds and just having a fun time while we, the humans, are just extremely breezy.

Do not mock the cleverness of me, people.

It's amazing, isn't it, Silver? The greatest crisis of our lives and the only guy who's figured it out and some grad student who can only get published anonymously on an obscure website devoted to looking for signs of the Apocalypse.  Where the hell are my tax dollars going?

Yes, but do we really want to trust the word of someone who only got a C+ in Organic Chemistry?

;)

I dunno, I think the only Wind we need fear is that which may erupt from one of Vemy's Bunnies...the one that keeps stealing the cheeseburgers.

:D

Archived