DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Where in the US should I buy a house??!

Taya

Wisconsin is nice.  People here are very friendly, and the prices for houses aren't too bad.  Depending on where you go, you'll get a good deal.  Madison is AWESOME!  But, there are no mountains anywhere in the state, and the grass turns brown just before the snow is about to fall.  It's humid here, but depending on the day, it can be very nice.  It just depends on what you are looking for in a town.

Hmm well maybe it isn't beside the point hehe - I wouldn't mind buying a place in Canada, I mean that place is more like Aus politically than the US is ;) But really the US would be more convenient as I always seem to be travelling there :D

Guest Arie Ronshor

Well, it depends where you are. I mean, i'm literally a 5 min drive from the US border and about 2-3 hour drive from Seattle. But i'm still in the best country and i don't have to deal with the America government, just sneak over and purchase a few random needs in bulk. :D

*kicks Ken* And you want to move here, so stop downsizing the best place ever.

8) Canada is where it's at!

Guest Arie Ronshor

*nuzzles* but in BC you will be near me.. *nuzzles hopefully8

Or in Seattle. I drive there once in a while to visit anouther former DMer on occasion. :) It's still fairly warm there in the summers, and it's coastal, but it's not too bad. There are surrounding cities to it that are less.. busy if that is what you prefer! :)

Of course, we're trying to sell the house I'm in now if you want to buy that. :D *hopeful look*.. But it's pretty big so maybe not. :P

Archived