DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WT Cookie/Brownie Exchange - Sign Up!!

Sabine Ross

*nods*  yes mumsy!!  *grins*  Mine are going out on the twentieth as well!!

And it is a sampler...I go a little nuts with Christmas baking! LOL!  Eight kinds of cookies, and four kinds of candy..then the "specials"  that are festive.but not really a cookie or a candy!!!  *grins*

I hope my person likes variety!

HOLY CRAP!  Twinflower, I got your package today!  It was amazing!!!  *sniffs*  It was so much better than the one I sent out (coincidentally to you) that I feel guilty!  Not too guilty to eat all the delicious stuff you sent, though!  Thanks so much!

My daughter is stuffing herself, I have to hide it!!!

*grins and bounces*  YIPPEE!!!

I'm glad you are enjoying it!!  and I'm sure I will love yours when it arrives..if I can get it before my husband!  LOL  he says he gets first dibs on any incoming cookies.... :D

*huggles*  you are most welcome Karana!!  Merry Christmas!!!

Ha! They are sitting in my kitchen RIGHT NOW, in a BOX. And my sister said she'd abuse her mighty receptionist powers at her office for me tomorrow and FedEx them overnight for FREE. So my person (who is TOTALLY not Nephi... ;)) will get them on Christmas Day.

I'm sending applesauce muffins, two kinds of cookies and Mexican style hot chocolate mix.  If I get up early enough tomorrow, you will also have brownies. I had banana nut muffins, but I got overzealous in my mixing, so they've all tunneled. Still sort of tasty, but I'd rather not mail them out.

Next year I'm scrapping the logo off a bag of oreos. 

Guest nephitess

OK...So my person (TOTALLY not you Mother ;) ) will get their package in a few days. I posted it priority post.

*heaves a breath from all the running*

*ggls* ;D

Archived