DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WT Cookie/Brownie Exchange - Sign Up!!

Sabine Ross

** This is for White Tower Members Only! **

It is that wonderful time to sign up for the WT Holiday Cookie/Brownie Exchange brought to you by the Brown Ajah. *promote promote*  So break out your aprons and get ready to make some yummies to mail.

Here is what you need to do to sign up:

DEADLINE to sign up - November 30th.

1. email me - Sabine Ross at sabine_ross@yahoo.com with the following:

**Please put WT Cookie Exchange in the subject line**

Name and Mailing Address

EX:

Mary Sue Jones

1234 Candy Lane.

Wonderland, MD 1234

**Important**

Please also let me know if you have any food allergies when you email!!

I will be the only one to see these and will keep them private. Once I have all contacts I will ramdomly put people with people and email them their exhange buddy. So you will have to wait and see who you are getting something from until you actually receive it.

*if you sign up and fail to mail somebody something I will hunt you down and beat you with my wooden spoon* *weg*  ;D

Here are some rules to follow:

1. Follow through with what you are commiting too! :)

2. This must be a homemade goodie that you mail.

3. The deadline to mail out is December 20th. This should give it plenty of time to get there for Christmas.

Please let me know if you have any questions, or I forgot something important! :)

I just sent mine in! I usually send out an applesauce raisin cake. I use my grandmother's recipe. It's awesome stuff. I even figured out how to do a low sugar version for my dad, who's a diabetic now. It's his favorite cake from when he was a kid and he wasn't able to enjoy it as much until I did that.

LOL  really?  never a problem at my house...could have something to do with the nephews dropping by though!!

*grins*  I just started my baking for the holidays..Think I'll just send a sampler box!  Mmmm...Spritz, Pizzelles, chocolate chip, oatmeal and these incredible things called birch trees..they are like sex in your mouth!  Then of course the sweet things!  Fudge, Pecan Pralines, and truffles!  Then the things I just remebered "oh yeah"  got to have those: Peanut Brittle, Swedish Rusks..crinkle top ginger cookies, and frosted sugar cookies! Dang..almost forgot about the Rum balls....

*grins*  wonder where I'll be sending this to....

I don't have any chocolate chips right now, but I do have piles of leftover Halloween chocolate.  So I unwrapped a bunch of the mini-chocolate bars, chopped them up and used them instead. This batch was made with Hershey Special Dark. Since I was usimg a dark chocolate, I used only brown sugar and no white, and three quarters of the flour was whole wheat, not white. They aren't terribly sweet cookies, but they are pretty rich.

We're almost out of cookies. I'll have to make more soon.

*bump bump*

I have been slacking on the boards lately....you know all work and no play time makes a very grumpy....wel me!  ::)

Okies 1 more day to sign up!

I don't know about y'all but I am excited and ready to bake and get something yummy from somebody else.

woohoo!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to try HARD to get mine out by the 20th. But you all will still love me if I'm late, right?

I also owe my niece a box of cookies, so I think I'll do a sampler box as well. Chocolate chip cookies, peanut butter cookies and possibly brownies. I'm also making hot chocolate mix this week, so I'll slip a baggie of that in.

Archived