DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What color is your soul?

Naeann

Blue

Your soul is painted the color blue, which embodies the characteristics of peace, patience, understanding, health, tranquility, protection, spiritual awareness, unity, harmony, calmness, coolness, confidence, dependability, loyalty, idealism, tackiness, and wisdom. Blue is the color of the element Water, and is symbolic of the ocean, sleep, twilight, and the sky.

Guest Kira Rayen

But what happens when one os us get another person? hmm? :P But I'll help plot. I've been told to stop so it'll be done dsicreetly :D

Guest Kira Rayen

Don't you think it would be wiser to take out the strongest first? Which in this case seems to be the Red since they have the some passion.

Well, you see, you take the weak one first because if you take out the stronger one the weaker one saw that the stronger one wasn't so strong and so they get stronger.  If you take out the weakest first and then work your way up that ladder, it gives the stronger ones a bit of false hope.  You beat the weakest color, big deal.  And then when we take out the strongest last, they're like.  Oh!

See?

Guest Kira Rayen

yes I do see that as a possible opportunity but we could just go with a mass takeover and then they'd all not know whatt hit them.

What color is your soul painted?

My Results:

full_437742774.jpg

Brown

Your soul is painted the color brown, which embodies the characteristics of calmness, depth, nature, stability, tradition, poverty, roughness, down-to-earth, uncertainty, and neutrality. Brown is the color of the element Earth, and represents soil and, to a lesser degree, fertility of the Earth.

My Results:

full_363473820.jpg

Pink

Your soul is painted the color pink, which embodies the characteristics of love, friendship, compassion, femininity, relaxation, ability to overcome evil, honor, morality, general success, gratitude, appreciation, admiration, sympathy, health, and marriage. Pink falls under the element of Air, and is symbolic of gentle emotions and of emotional unions.

My Results:

full_833073952.jpg

Red

Your soul is painted the color red, which embodies the characteristics of love, strength, physical energy, sex, passion, courage, protection, excitement, speed, leadership, power, danger, and respect. Red is the color of the element Fire, and is associated with blood, life and death, birth, volcanoes, and intense emotions.

Guest Arie Ronshor

I think i'm the only Purple.. :)

My Results:

full_863052253.jpg

Purple

Your soul is painted the color purple, which embodies the characteristics of sensuality, spirituality, creativity, wealth, royalty, nobility, mystery, enlightenment, arrogance, gaudiness, mourning, confusion, pride, delicacy, power, meditation, religion, and ambition. Purple falls under the element of Earth, and was once a European symbol of royalty; today it symbolizes the divine.

Am I the only grey?

My Results:

full_851342049.jpg

Grey

Your soul is painted the color grey, which embodies the characteristics of elegance, humility, respect, reverence, stability, subtlety, wisdom, strong emotions, balance, and cancellation.  Grey falls under the element of Water, and symbolizes the moon, tide, ebb and flow.

Well my Soul is painted Red. :D

My Results:

full_833073952.jpg[/url]

Red

Your soul is painted the color red, which embodies the characteristics of love, strength, physical energy, sex, passion, courage, protection, excitement, speed, leadership, power, danger, and respect. Red is the color of the element Fire, and is associated with blood, life and death, birth, volcanoes, and intense emotions.

Archived