DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

White Tower Mafia Game- White Tower Massacre: Game On!

Tigara

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Night was quiet. Everyone was a suspect. There were seven Aes Sedai left, and three of them were supposed to be Black. They almost equalled the Aes Sedai that walk in the Light. No one was safe. Morning came and you went early to see if anyone died last night. You first go to the main Hall to see if anyone was there. They all were, except one. The Keeper tells the crowd that a Sister was found dead in her rooms. The large amount of books in her room confirmed her to be of the Brown Ajah. Another innocent dead.

Karigen der’Shal(bcxanth), a Brown Sister (history viewer), has been killed.

Suddenly, three Sisters lower their cowls. You see the glow of saidar surround them and they link. They lash out with some unknown weave and you and the two others with you fall dead to the ground. They turn to the Keeper. The Keeper goes to strike them, but she too falls to the ground. Dead as a stone. The Black Ajah have won.

Black Sisters - Minuet, Loreina, and Danya

Green - DSage

Gray - Naeann

Yellow - Jaydena

I'm sure your curious to what the different roles were, so I'll give you the PM's I sent off to everyone.

Black Ajah Blocker (Loreina)- You are Hellena Maincaf, a Black Sister. You are one of the last 10 residents in the Tower, as well as being one of the last three Black Ajah in the Tower. You know your other Black Sisters in crime: they are Anya Misselin(Danya) and Fayora Denika(Minuet). You plan to kill off the rest of the Sisters in the Tower. You in particular, have a special Power among the Black. Along with being able to kill one person per night (You and the other Sisters must agree on one person), you can also pick one person to Block for one night. That means they can’t use their Power during night actions. You may communicate with other Black Ajah members, but only in PMs. Respond to confirm your role.

Black Ajah Healer (Danya) – You are Anya Misselin, a Black Sister. You are one of the last 10 residents in the Tower, as well as being one of the last three Black Ajah in the Tower. You know your other Black Sisters in crime: they are Hellena Maincaf(Loreina) and Fayora Denika(Minuet). You plan to kill off the rest of the Sisters in the Tower. You in particular, have a special Power among the Black. Along with being able to kill one person per night (You and the other Sisters must agree on one person), you can also pick one person to protect from night kill for one night. You may communicate with other Black Ajah members, but only in PMs. Respond to confirm your role.

Black Ajah Scum (Minuet)- You are Fayora Denika, a Black Sister. You are one of the last 10 residents in the Tower, as well as being one of the last three Black Ajah in the Tower. You know your other Black Sisters in crime: they are Anya Misselin(Danya) and Hellena Maincaf(Loreina). You plan to kill off the rest of the Sisters in the Tower. You in particular, have a special Power among the Black. Along with being able to kill one person per night (You and the other Sisters must agree on one person), you can also pick one person to place a false trail on. This means that I will give out false information on them if view during that night, usually bad information. You may communicate with other Black Ajah members, but only in PMs. Respond to confirm your role.

Blue Ajah (Kira)– You are Viola Tasman, a Blue Sister. You are one of the last 10 residents in the Tower, and the only Blue left in the Tower. You have the Power to pick one person to view at night, and I will tell you whether they are Black Ajah or not. Respond to confirm your role.

Brown Ajah (bcxanth)– You are Karigen der’Shal, a Brown Sister. You are one of the last 10 residents in the Tower, and the only Brown left in the Tower. You have the Power to view a person’s night action history, but only as to whom they performed the action to. You do not know what they did, just who they did something to. Your Power does not work on the first night. Respond to confirm your role.

Green Ajah (DSage)– You are Naomai Reihausen, a Green Sister. You are one of the last 10 residents in the Tower, and the only Green left in the Tower. You have the Power to kill anyone you wish. Whether they just bug you, or you have suspicions of the Black Ajah. You also have the Power to protect someone from being targeted at night by having any night actions targeted to them randomly sent to another person. You may not use both Powers in one night. Only one per night. Respond to confirm your role.

Gray Ajah (Naeann)–You are Belina Crady, a Gray Sister. You are one of the last 10 residents in the Tower, and the only Gray left in the Tower. You have the Power to force a vote on someone. You select one person at night and select three people to have voted for. Then the one person you select may only vote for one of the three people you send in. Respond to confirm your role.

Red Ajah (Kathana)– You are Raven McAllistair, a Red Sister. You are one of the last 10 residents in the Tower, and the only Red left in the Tower. You have the Power to block someone from using their night action. Respond to confirm your role.

White Ajah (Vemynal)– You are Sierra Velerus, a White Sister. You are one of the last 10 residents in the Tower, and the only White left in the Tower. You have the Power to temporarily steal someone’s ability. You PM me who’s Power you would like to use, and then I randomly select the target and send you the results. The person can then not use their own Power. Reply to confirm your role.

Yellow Ajah (Jaydena)– You are Chandela al’Frea, a Yellow Sister. You are one of the last 10 residents in the Tower, and the only Yellow left in the Tower. You have the Power to protect someone from being night killed. Reply to confirm your role.

Anyone interested in another round?

Mercy!  :o

Actually bcx, not only did we kill you, but I blocked your power as well, so you wouldn't have seen Min.  :D  I didn't know if you had a power, but I wasn't takin' any chances!  ;)

With so many powers out there, I'm curious to know what everyone did. Who blocked who and what all.

I think the only reason we won was the tremendous luck that gave us the Finder the first night. That and Kathana helping us lynch Vemy. I was really sorry it was Vemy, but he had two of us pegged and we were sweatin'! And you wonder why we fear the bunny! That was so bizarre; I couldn't believe our luck. I was so glad Kath didn't pick one of us! We love you Mother!  :-*

Thanks Tig!

Let's do this again!

My power was almost useless at the end.  My blocking powers just sent the action to a different random player.  I healed myself every night.  Not much else I could do.

Yeah, Tig, nice set up with the roles and all, but I think there were too many Black sisters.  Unless that's what you were going for, but it did seem to go by too fast and we innocents never really got anywhere.  I think the numbers of the Blacks should have been 2 for 10 players.  But hey, it was fun killing Kath. ;)

And I should have gone with my gut on Min!  She just seemed...strange.  Stranger than normal, I mean. ;)

I think the only reason we won was the tremendous luck that gave us the Finder the first night. That and Kathana helping us lynch Vemy. I was really sorry it was Vemy, but he had two of us pegged and we were sweatin'! And you wonder why we fear the bunny! That was so bizarre; I couldn't believe our luck. I was so glad Kath didn't pick one of us! We love you Mother!  :-*

I really just wanted to kill someone and I knew Vemy wouldn't cry about a random murder. 

But hey, it was fun killing Kath. ;)

And now that you've gotr the regicide bug, I can never play with you again. =)

I suspected Min as well....

I picked Dsage night one and Min, Kath, and Lorei as the only ones he could vote and i think Lorei night two but i forgot who I picked for the other part as I just randomly picked people.

Loreina told me in a PM that she will never trust me in mafia. Unless we are evil together that is.

Vemy you had us shaking in our boots! We were relieved that you were lynched on day one.

I still can't get over the fact that we got the finder on the first night. That was pure luck, however I was going with a hunch.

Naeann I had you pegged as the yellow sister. I never suspected you Jade of being the yellow.

I am so up for another game too.  ::) It did go rather quickly though. Hopefully we will have more players.

Just so you all know us black sisters did not know about each others powers. Well, I mentioned mine, but that was because they were useless after the finder was killed. I figured we all had powers, but we did not know what they were. So, in a way you all did stand a slight chance.

So, DSage I was stranger then my normal strangeness is that what you were trying to say? *giggle*

Archived