DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

White Tower Mafia Game- White Tower Massacre: Game On!

Tigara

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just saying what others have said in other games Kira.  :) Imitating my betters, so to speak. From observing them play, I have deduced that protesting your innocence does nothing but stir up suspicion. He's probably not evil, but like the man said, we got nothing to go on Day One.

Vemy, you're being very quiet. That's ... so not like you...  ;D

I'm for some sleep. My internet is having some problems anyway. Hopefully it'll let me post this and tomorrow will be better.  :(

Vemy did you unvote Danya then? You are very quiet. I remember you as this post happy summary guy while playing. Are you "busy with stuff" like you were in that game when you were evil? Makes me wonder and ponder on that.

Yes, day one sucks. You have nothing to go on and you start to suspect everyone for silly reasons.

So, because our bunny is not posting much and not appearing to be helpful, I so suspect him. I think I already unvoted, but just in case I forgot.

[glow=red,2,300]Unvote

Vote Vemy[/glow]

Oh, and this isn't a payback because you voted for me. You are just acting strange for your normal behavior. If you have a good reason give it and I will unvote.

Hi... sorry I'm late posting.  I wanted to wait til Tig had confirmed me and then I've been running around like crazy...  I have a few in mind that look suspicious... gonna try and wait for Jade to get here and catch up first though.

min, lorei, this is my new play style because i don't have time to slave over every page in these games anymore, drives me nuts and makes it less fun. + i was so over bearing in games I actually had players complaining to the mods about me.

So I try to post less now and play the *game* more.

Cides, being "helpful" as you put it got me killed more games then anything else cause I looked evil. Why would I keep up a play style like that?

in any event your meta-gaming and I'm holding my vote on minuet because I think shes doing exactly what scum would do day 1, just wait for the healer/finder claim :P

Sorry 'bout last night; we had a storm bust through and it kept knocking out my internet. I think I might have managed three posts total in an hour.  >:(

Vemy, you didn't say anything at the beginning about not having much time. In fact you seemed more than willing to hang around, referring to the incident and so on. So it seemed odd to me. Sorry, but that's part of the game, trying to find oddities in the posts, right? :)

We're not making much progress; a typical Day One. And now I have to leave again until tonight.  :(

Where is everyone else? 

Guest Kira Rayen

I don't think it has anything to with how much or how little you post, I believe it's more along the lines of what you say. Or at least that's how I've been looking at posts. Some people have made it appearant that they are innocent or playing innocent.

I have my suspicions mainly set on a few in particular, but I'm curious to how they will defend themselves against my asscusions. Kathana (Mother) seems to want to die or surprised that she's not already dead, either because she's trying to be deceitiful or she just doesn't have an interest in the game. However in bxcanth's last post may me highly suspicous, tho. Is he suggest that Jaydena is Black and he and his other partner are just waiting for her agreement to kill a innocent?

This is my actually a first white tower-theme game I've played like this, so if my tactics are different forgive me. Also in no way am I trying to offend anyone, I know I sometimes come off strong, even with my friends.

No prob, Kira.  :)

I think bcx was just reminding us of Jade's loa. If the vote stays split up, we'll need her vote to help decide the first lynch. I hope she didn't forget us.   :D

I've wondered about Mother too. Nevermind the Parcheesi incident; she's never been quite the same since the Tamyrlin episode. I thought sure she was a gone-er then. ;D

And if anyone asks I 'm not here.

Ok I am here and waiting for Tig to confirm me. Oh and the reason Mother is like that is because in every single game she is either the first to die or the first to get accused. Actually it was a shock to come back and see she hadn't been. *waits to be confirmed so she can vote*

True story. We were playing this at Dragon*Con this year. I was modding one village and Seggie was modding the other. At some point during the games, my darling husband signaled for my attention. He counted to three, and without a moment's hesitation, his entire village gestured at me, indicating that I was to be lynched.

I flipped him off.

Yes, but usually everyone is, you know, doing it with me. I feel sort of weird in a game that's not sixteen pages of baseless accusations and posturing.

Another true story. I was playing this game again at Origins (Yes, I go to a lot of conventions, why do you ask?), but they called it "Are you a Werewolf?". Somehow I ended up in a village full of angsty teenagers who all thought they were the freakin' Scooby Gang or something. No joke. I had some guy trying to take my pulse at one point to see if he detect me lying. Anyways, some fourteen year old in the first round said "I hate it when people vote people off in the first round for stupid reasons! if you vote someone off like that this round, I'll vote you off later."

I said he was blood thirsty and got the entire village to lynch him in less than a minute.

He cried.

But he was the werewolf.

Well, I'm home now and officially back.  :)

All I know about this game, I've learned here, so forgive my ignorance but I have to ask 'cause I'm curious that way.

Kathana, if you were in another village, were they allowed to lynch you? Or was it a joke?

So, is Kath trying to distract us from this game? Nice stories, but a distraction none the less.

Wait, I wasn't going to post cause posting and helping makes me look like scum. I will probably get night killed for that.

Did they? Was he an evil?

No, he was in the same role as Tigara here. It was sort of a meta-joke.

And I'm voting for [glow=red,2,300]Vemynal[/glow]. Because I am horrfied, HORRIFIED, I tell you at the fact that he seems to have founded some sort of spam-cipline.

Loreina, dear, I love you, but the mod can;t ever be evil. :D

My first ever mafia game, I kept trying to get people to lynch the mod. DSage had to threaten me.  Ahh, good times. :D

Anyway, to get things going, and because of that lovely memory, I [glow=red,2,300]unvote[/glow]

Now, I've tried to make this post twice now and both times it got blocked by someone else posting. :P  So, in memory of what I said above, and because one of those posts that blocked me was done by him, I go with [glow=red,2,300]DSage[/glow]. :P

Archived