DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

White Tower Mafia Game- White Tower Massacre: Game On!

Tigara

Jade is on LOA till today. She went to her brother's wedding. So, that is why she hasn't confirmed or logged in. It might take her a day or two to catch up also. So, we shouldn't think she is evil because of not posting. We however can search what she says once she does post.

So, facts as we know them.

There are at least 3 Black Ajah members left.

We can assume we have a Blue who is finder and a yellow who is healer. That is if Tig sticks with what he did on another site.

It takes 6 to lynch at this time.

Mother wants to play Parcheesi and there was discussion of an incident.

Vemy was the first to make an accusation and he choose Danya.

BCX voted for Kira

Dsage tried to distract us and voted for BCX

Loreina voted for Dsage for voting for BCX

There was also other talk and giggles.

I think BCX might be on to something. Kira didn't come out and claim anything. She just giggled. If I were accused of being Black Ajah I would be more defensive I think. Then again I suppose a real Black member would do that too. Man day one is hard.

Tig did you use a random generator to choose our roles? Just curious.

[glow=red,2,300]Kira[/glow]

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kath, I think it is more, lets get the ball rolling move. The last few games I have been in we got to side tracked and missed some valuable clues. Granted I was evil in one of them and was one of the ones staying low on the radar so to speak.

So, besides suspecting me who else is looking suspicious? If you think I am evil lynch me. You would be helping the Black Ajah, but I don't want you all to misunderstand what I am trying to do.

Yes Min, I did use a random generator.

A Note that I forgot to place in your role assignments, those with "Powers" may only use them at "night".

Current Votes

Kira: bcx, Minuet

Danya: Vemynal

bcx: DSage

Dsage: Loreina

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Guest Kira Rayen

heh, I only had a few minutes till I had to go to my next class or else I would have  made a more defensive post to defend my postion. 2 votes against me though. Ouch.

But you voted me without much evidence other then a single post that can clearly be pure innocence. However maybe you should examine the other posts, maybe those trying to lead off topic and turn you to think so suspicious of another are those you should be weary off. Or maybe those who make a simple statement in agreement to get the game moving are really trying to potect their position...

Sorry Dsage I reread the post you are right, I had it wrong. Oops.

It was BCX trying to think of a distraction. Then you voted for BCX. I apologize for getting it wrong.

You are very defensive.

[glow=red,2,300]UNVOTE Kira[/glow]

See this is why I am no good at the summary stuff. However, when I wasn't helpful it got me killed once. They said I was too inactive or my content wasn't helpful or something like that. I was just trying to prevent that as well.

So, Loreina why are you trying to keep BCX from getting killed on day one. Has he not survived past day one before? I know poor Danya's luck has been bad the last few games I have seen her on. Then again she was a vampire that last game. Shame she never got to post anything. *knocks on computer* Danya are you around? Where has Vemy been too? Usually he is more active and does his summary bit. He does it better then I do. Especially since I screwed it up so bad. Sorry Dsage. It is that whole 3 personality thing you have going. It is a distraction in and of itself.

Guest Kira Rayen

Don't you think you shouldn't try to keep someone alive unless you can grauntee that they are not of the Black? And if I remember the rules of Mafia correctly only the Black knows who's Black. So is it possible that your both of the Black?

I'm gunna hold off my vote alittle longer.

Good point Kira.

During mafia games bonds and friendships are out the window. Anyone can be mafia. So, with that information Loreina do you still want to save BCX? Cause if he turns out to be mafia you are the next we are coming after!

EEEK!

LOL, well, he's just so darn cute!  ;D

ok, seriously, I have no clue. The first day, no one has a clue. That's the whole problem. So you go with a hunch or an impression you get from their posts. For now I'm going to stay with my vote, cause it seems that DSage doth protest too much.  :-\

Yeah, the only reason I honestly voted for Kira was because, well, her name comes right before mine in the list. *shrug* Seriously, what do we have to go with on day one?  Nothing.

And yes Min, I have lasted past day one before. :)  I even one my first mafia game ever, along with Tig in his first one, on the side of the mafia. But then almost every game since then I've been innocent and was gone on day one or two. :(  Except when you killed me in that one Vampire game Min, but I still love you anyway. :D

I have to go on my lunch break now, so enough of my rambling. Except to point out that, I wasn;t trying to distract everyone, I was just trying to distract Kat. ;)

Guest Kira Rayen

but the fact that he does protest must say he's innocence as well eh? You haven't really claimed your innocences either, not that I can tell anyway, Loreina

Heh I think that's when you start trying to twist the words of other people to try to get to let something slip unintentionally, BCX

Well, I'll keep my vote on bcx until further notice.  For all you people new to the Mafia game.  Day One sucks.  You got nothing to go on.  It's basically a random lynching.  The only other choice I can see is to go with a 'no lynch' vote.  It has worked in the past, but it tends to backfire more than not.  The only real difference is you start the lynching with one less player.

Archived