DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Prayers needed

Naeann

We just found out my sister Alison has breast cancer.  I don't know details like what stage she is or anything yet but I'd like to ask those of you who pray to please include her and those that don't please keep her in your thoughts!  She has two babies.  Abby is 5 and Lily is 2.  Thank you so much!!

My thoughts are with you, Nae.  I know exactly how you feel as my oldest sister just had a double masectomy two months ago and my third oldest sister had breast cancer a few years ago.  They can do so much now as a few have mentioned already, so I'm sure all will go well...  *hugs*

Thanks!  She had an mri scan done to see how progressed it is and if they can easily get it all so when I hear the result of that I will let you know.  I'm so thankful to have good friends ready with hugs and prayers.  You all really help me cope with this and Alison says to say thank you as well.  It means alot to her to hear about so many people keeping her in their prayers and thoughts when you only know of her thru me.  Keep your fingers crossed that the scan will say it will be easy to get rid of!

Archived