DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

An Introduction

Mirlishea

Hello,

I became a WoT addict about 2 years ago, and became interested in the White Tower RP here not too long ago. I made a few friends there already, and one of them (*hugs Bree*) pointed me here to the Community part of the White Tower.

I am a single mom of a two year old, her father gets her every morning, and I get her every afternoon :) I can't sleep at night, and of course the baby sleeps (thank the Light) so I had nothing to do at night until I found DM. :)

So here I am, ready to annoy... I mean join everyone over here too LOL

Guest nephitess

LOL....*snugglebites*  See i keep my promises....;)

OK everyone this girl is amazing and i know you'll all love her. please make her welcome!!

*snugglebites again for good measure*

PSST>>>Bree is my RL name hehe

Welcome to the White Tower Mirlishea. *hugs* I'm sure you'll have a great time here, especially with Nephi to look out for you. Once you can see all the child boards, stop by the Ajahs, especially the White  ;) we all love getting visitors.  ;D

Sometimes, you new-comers make me feel so old.. probably because I used to be a snuggly bite-y extra insane person when I was newer here, instead of the old crust-bucket I've become ::winks::

Anyhoos, welcome, and have a good time around these parts - lots of interesting people to talk to/with.

Hola!  Glad to see newbies here, as always!  And, I'm with Raeyn on all the snugglebites and stuff...except for the fact that I never really did it.  Instead, I handed out plates of extra special chocolate fudge brownies! :)  Like this one *hands over a plate of her specially made extra special chocolate fudge brownies*

Glad you found something to occupy your extra time with and I hope you have an absolute blast with all of us here! :)

Archived