DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I need some Therapy! LOL

Nephitess

Guest nephitess

Ok so are there any Yellows who wold be will to give an love struck accepted some therapy. She is having some trust issues and needs to get over them. Any takers?

Guest Arie Ronshor

Retribution!!

how about a Red? She did this once and the accepted (Christine) burst into tears and told Mae she hated her... *grins*

Can I have a second shot? *weg*

Guest nephitess

Sure! I'd love to RP with Mae.

Veria has had some trust issues regarding Men. Veria has been having a bit of a love affair with a certian Trainee. She has had some flash backs to from before she came to the tower.

How do you propose Mae and Veria meet? How would Veria be directed in Mae's Direction?

Oh and I remember Christine...she was a green right? LOL how funny because I think Veria is gonna go green...*chuckles* Darn Chars writing themselves...LOL

Guest Arie Ronshor

but but..... Fine, Aramina can tackle this, only if Nephi posts for my Warder Req as promised. ;)

( not that I can't play my white either. :D ;) )

Guest nephitess

Sure thing...If you wanna do it Taea thats cool...which char will you use? I'd suggest the yellow sister you have but it's totally up to you. :D

Guest Arie Ronshor

They are hoping to send the extended family back any day now. she's itching to write.. give her anouther day or two. :)

And in a nouther day or two i'm posting that i'm not picking up any new RPs... sooooo.. *cough*

Guest Arie Ronshor

NaNo & in 30-40 threads to which i'm mostly caught up.. 9i think i owe only 3-4 posts).. but if i jump into more now and with NaNo.....

however, a little break never hurts and I did say i could. :)

Guest nephitess

LOL...you are a RPing mad woman...

don't worry....if by the time your caught up and done with Nano this has not been started...i'll poke you.

I'm back :P  And i'd love to tackle this with my spankin' new Yellow.. haven't played her yet so this should be fun :P

As for the fires.. yep.  I'm sorta close to the Malibu fire, but other than smokey air have been uneffected by it.  some of my family is in San Diego though and they had voluntary evacuations.. which meant the air was way too bad for them to stay.  So me... 5 adults, 4 kids under the age of 5, 1 dog, and a 2 bedroom apartment... much fun was had by all and thankfully they are all home now.(with the help of coffee grounds.. who knew you could use it to deodorize rooms?)

PM me with ideas.. or the link if you've already got something started...

Guest nephitess

Wow...I'm glad you and your family are ok!! I hope you all had a good time together....Coffe grounds? LOL

I'll PM you with info on the situation and some ideas. Thanks Hun for being willing to do this. ;D

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecof

feecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffee

coffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecof

feecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffee

feecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffee