DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I'm exhausted...

JenniferL

I've never had fishies in my life but I reckon they're fairly cute. Hehe. My little cousin had ummm, crayfish or something, and one of them was called Bruce. hehe. That's the closest I've come to having a pet fish. *lol*

Actually I did have a hermit crab once. He walked off somewhere. ;p

I used to keep fish that looked this this...

55010184.JPG

(the Bubble Eye)

...and like this...

celestial9.jpg

(the Celestial)

They look weird, but few people keep them, so it increased my chances of winning various goldfish shows I entered.

Corki, we had a celestial that my five year old daughter very originally named Goldie. We had her for five years, but then she died. I don't know why. We held a funeral for her and buried her in the backyard in a little grave with a rock tombstone. That may sound silly, but she was a member of the family.

I don't treat my pets like people, but I do get very attached to them.

And it's definately a compliment that they are letting prospective teachers shadow you!

*is proud of Mother*

i have a beta too, i bred her parents and raised her, she was the only one out of 500 to survive my going away for a week, so her name is Nemo.

i also have three parrots. Rebel who is a Scarlet Macaw, he will out live me, he's only 6 and they live to be 80 to 100 years, and then my little sun conures, Too Sweet and Skittles. They love each other and are inseperable...no babies though

Wait. There are kinds of fish?

Where do you want me to start? Cold water (i.e. Goldfish and Koi Carp - this is my area of expertise)? Tropical Fish? Salt Water? Just say, and I will enlighten you!

Archived