DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Facebook

Taya

Yikes Jhae! That happened to my mum though with one of her friends - she asked her to not send anymore forwards, and the lady got mad. But really, this lady lived in another country, was an old school friend, and never saw mum...yet her only emails were forwarded spam. Why not send an actual email with updates about your life and stuff?

Also...I had a friend who I DO love dearly, but who would send 10-15 forwards in one sitting. Hehe. It was exasperating and yet amusing. It wouldn't have been amusing if it had been every day, of course. ;)

Guest nephitess

I have a friend who is sending me tons of crude (though funny) funwall stuff. I'm starting to get annoyed because i wanna keep my facebook clean....*ponders deleteing funwall*

I believe it is, yes! :)

Yeah, sometimes I add stuff from people just to delete it a day or two later - I at least don't wnat to reject their offer of...err, sheep or whatever, in case they get offended.

Arette, I think that's the best thing I've heard all day (although I've only been up for 15 minutes, it made me laugh). Boys still have boy bacteria as far as I'm concerned! Hmmmph!!

Facebook is so addictive. I love it when people add me from back in the day and I have no clue what the heck is going on... but I don't want to sound stupid so I just go with it. Story of my life.

PS have I mentioned that you guys are wonderful???

Actually, I think it's a carry over from a bug on the old forums. She has about ten times as many posts as the next five people combined. There's no way that's right. Someone would have noticed and told her to shut up already.

Guest Kira Rayen

I didn't do it honestly! I only have like 200 I believe....It takes me like a year and a half to get 1000 let alone that many. I represent the number of post for the whole Site I believe...or at least when I joined I did...

Archived