DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Long Lost Aes Sedai returning Home! :)

lol! You are too good Mummy! I did pull my Char name from the Sabine River in Texas. I remember wanting something different so I pulled the atlas out and started looking. :)

I think you are super awesome Mystica to have the name Sabine in real life, I think it is very different and cool. :)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks hon

damnit... I typed Sab, Saby, Sabine, Bine..... and àll of those are nicknames of mine IRL. ROFL I just can't seem to find a way to use your char name without feeling like I'm talking to myself..... *slaps self*

This is sooooo weird, I actually thought you picked your own name, but now I find out someone here has my real name as a character name. *hears the tune from the twilight zone*

lol.... this is so weird, but it is reaaaaaaaaally good that you are a Brownie, cuz we're planning on a special something with you ladies (and gents) soon and this might very well fit into it. ;)

lol.... this is so weird, but it is reaaaaaaaaally good that you are a Brownie, cuz we're planning on a special something with you ladies (and gents) soon and this might very well fit into it.

I look forward to it! :)

Peeps around here used to call me Sabs for short...maybe that will help. ;)

Archived