DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Long Lost Aes Sedai returning Home! :)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Arie Ronshor

.png files are great.. Classic and just simply stunning. :) It makes up for the 5 hours i wasted looking for the image on her original siggie.. failing miserable.. (although added to my store of stock images by 80+ images)

*goggles* Yikes Arie you're dedicated *g* I knew it though *loL*

SABINE!! It might be 'cause I've had a few glasses of wine this evening, but I am PARTICULARLY giddy over the fact that you really are sticking around :D Thank you! :)

BTW you can see some old RPs from your days here:

http://www.geocities.com/newyearchickens/rp-frames.html

:)

*OMG*

Reading some of those RP's brought back some memories..wow! hehe

Some of those arches are from way back when, when I was still the mean MoNster! *muwahahaha*

I really FEEL old now! *weg*

It was fun reading through those though....I so remember the party that I had also. *fond memories*

Thanks Taya!

No worries! That party is one of my fondest memories definitely hehe.

Also, did you know I was MoN sometime after you? I followed on from Julannah actually :) I definitely always thought of the groovy MoNs that came before me *g*

Awwwww....Juls! I wonder how (he) is. I left DM and kinda moved away from any thing internet wise....I know it was too much Work and Kids that took me from DM! *hehe*

I actually found this old website...I am sure some will remember this...I was accepted way back then.

http://100megsfree.com/wttags

Did you have fun as your time as MoN...it is a fun crazy post! ;)

Holy crow there are oodles of long lost aes sedai returning home... it's like the second age!

hello lovers, I missed you all. I think I'm back for good, because this just made me get all sentimental. I don't believe it's been 8 years....

and yaaaay Sabs!! <3

YEAAAAH she's back!! :) I knew it'd worked *g*

Sabine, I did really love being MoN. Eventually it just got too much, with other things taking over my life. So I had to give it up. I was sad to but I knew I had to do it ;p

I've done my duty maintaining the wttags site in one way or t'other since you've left, Sabine - remember, you gave me that project so I could avoid teaching?  It's currently up in a photobucket 'cause I've pretty much given up coding a page (over and over and over again) for the sake of putting up images... plus, it kept getting harder and harder to find sites that would let people hotlink.  The redux version ... 5 or 6 now... is here:

http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff3/WhiteTowerTags/

And is still growing, ever so slightly :)

I take my duties very seriously, unless Arie dangles too many shinies in front of me  ;D

And are they, Eggy?  I don't know who some of the super-old artists are anymore... I only have a fix on a handful besides the ones I've collected from people :)

I waited for the longest time to post here. Not because I didn't want to welcome you home but because it felt really really REALLY weird saying 'Welcome back, Sabine'.

Why? Because my RL name is Sabine... Every time I was about to post here, it felt like i was literally talking to myself. lol

Now I know I'm not the only one with that name, but it is so rare (even in Belgium) that it's always a shock to see or hear it being used on someone else. Hope you're not offended or anything.

Anyway, I do wish you welcome back and hope to get to know you and I adore your siggy.

Archived