DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Returning members, please read!

JenniferL

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

Oooh, always nice to see a returnee :)  The Amyrlin, Keeper, and Mistress of Novices are all off having a drunken orgy (aka - at D*Con), so I'm sure one or the other of the above will get you sorted out by tomorrow night :)

Unless Mystica beats them all and gets you sorted to a small degree... she might!

Welcome back!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, has Myrelle sent in the pm yet? Usually Kath sends me a pm informing me of a returning Red, but haven't received such pm yet, so figured it was not done yet. I'm afraid I don't have any power to add her to the WT usergroup.... Jagen is also around and might come home too at some point. We live in hope :D

*sends red snugglebite wishes to Myrelle and Jagen*

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Selene

I'm back and new to the White Tower. I was here a long time a ago but had to leave because of school stuff.

Selene, your name sounds familiar (that is, if this is the same name you used before).  Were you ever a novice here?  If so, how far did you get?

I've e-mailed the appropriate person to get you added to the WT Org usergroup.

Guest Selene

Selene is my past, present, and future. And i would tell you my name but I don't trust easily in others....

Um..I was never a novice here. If anything I was one of the Kin.

Oh! Thank you.

• 2 months later...

Erm, I use to be here long ago. But I was filtered out of the group cause I was inavtive (I think) and then when I came backI decided to delete my old account (same name) cause it buggered (insanely high post count I didn't post) and I think I re-applied once about a year ago, but not sure. I was a Novice, and I think (if memory is correct) I was an undeclared Accepted.

I'm Amavia's mentee. If that helps any. Looking to get back into the scene.  :)

• 5 months later...

Archived