DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Returning members, please read!

JenniferL

Boy there's a lot of you lately.

Welcome back!

We've got alot of hidden boards you're likely not seeing. If you'd like to see them, please PM the Keeper (Elgee) if you are a returning Aes Sedai and the Sword Captain (Barmacral) if you are a returning Warder.

Thanks!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Arie Ronshor

Well, Boozer isn't nearly so bad as Faljah.. or however it was spelled when we had the Rainbow Tower..

*grins* I remember that with great fondness. *schnuggles Mari*

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi there! I am in an odd sort of pickle lol... I joined the WTorg as a novice a while back now and I was added to a House (Sanche, I think) and given a Mentor (Taymist), but after that I couldn't get into any other boards except for this one. I had been on LOA and had other commitments so didn't have time to chase it up... well now I do! May I please, please join up again? ;D

House Sanche?

Why are all you people still here(Or returning)? I was looking forward to coming back when people wouldn't recognize me, then talk about how the board used to be, with multiple lies and a multitude of exaggerations. Now everybody's going to remember that it never happened.

Oh well. I believe I remember at one time we couldn't look at other ajah's boards. Is that still so? Or did they just have private boards we couldn't see? I can't quite remember.

And I assume I have to contact the same person to be able to bug people on the Warder's board?

Archived