DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Am I blind or stupid, ooooor...are there no sent PMs?

Taya

That is my question! ;)

I sent a PM out to some aspies and I could not see any "sent" section. And my message wasn't in the outbox, so I assume it went straight to them. Still, for all I know the links I put in it did not work. I have no way of checking???!!

Either this or I'm blind, stupid or something else! ;)

Guest Arie Ronshor

OH!!! I so did not know that!!!!

THANK YOU!!!  now i can stop PMing people to pm me my pm's back..

:P

PM..

ahh, so do you have to check that box just once? I think I've had to do that before...

Damn it! ;) I'll check it out now *g* Thanks.

EDIT: Hang on...I can see a box when you're writing the pm. So this means that you have to check a box every time???>

That is so beyond lame!

Unless I'm wrong again (which I hope I am *g*)

Maybe I will need to have some finger rehabilitation from all the times I have to check that lil box. Hehe, just kidding... it's quite rare that I send anyone a PM.

Well neph, I hope the PM looked pretty ;p That was the idea. If it didn't, don't tell me *loL*

Actually, if the version of SMF they're using here is anything like the one I use, there should be an option in your user preferences to always save a copy, and then you won;t have to click on the box every time.

If it's not an option that it must be a mod I don't remember installing that the admins should think about putting in. :P

Dude! Kat I didn't even know that existed. *g* THat's cool!

I also like the way the most recently replied to thread shows up in the index page.  You can just click it and it works the same as the "new" button.

These forums are seriously swank.

Archived