Which Ajah are you and why?

Reile

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ lmao

anywayz

IRL: I'm a Blue with a Green streak.

RP: Egwainne is a Blue. Well, was. Is. Whatever. *points to Jhae* She dunn it! :P

Randland: I'd be a Blue, but probably have a healthy group of Greenies to kick ass with. ;)

Community: Well, way back then I didn't have a choice, since I went with the Blues RPwise, but I'm sooo happy with my Blues. I always was. And what makes me very very very happy as a returning oldbie is that all the new Blues I see here mention the Ajah's sense of humor. Missa agree with them. Missa think I'm gonna slot right back in.

Which reminds me, I need to go unwind on the blueboards. *poofs*

Pfft, there was no true kidnapping in that - just a firm suggestion that the lady come and chat with us if she felt the need to mention Brown leanings in her post ::giggles::  She's at least popped her head in, and I'm pleased - my Sisters might tie her down again, but she's free of my direct torture now :D

I like how none of the Yellows have shown up to defend their reputation.  I can see the entire Ajah clicking this thread, reading that post and going "Meh." and then wandering off to do what ever unspeakable things they do on their private boards.

Archived