A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I've been completely removed!

Karana Majin

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Arie Ronshor

*dodges the thwap and implants a pie into Shoar's Face*

:P  Shiny buttons are cool... and taunting.. but it is the unknown that keeps us from pressing it.... or is that why we DO press it.. *wanders off pondering*

Ooowwwww... Is it at least DELICIOUS pie??? Cause then that's OK!

It's an easy question to answer: We push the big red shiny button BECAUSE it's a big red shiny button. It's hard-coded into our genetic makeup that we just GOTTA push that button. The bigger, redder and shinier the better.

Also, Taya! Go say Hello to Reile in the New Users Forum ;P

If Jimmy would quit playing Halo 3 for a minute, I'm sure we wouldn't have this problem ::weg::

And we've lost the Tower before... it just means we huddle on a dirty board elsewhere like the sad cheese-lacking refugees we are  :o

Karana - you still have Brown access just fine :)  See you back home when someone presses the right button for you!

We love you Mother, but please don't delete anything!!!! The whole tower might disappear.

Jason wouldn't notice if I deleted the site, right?  I mean, I wouldn't be in trouble, right?

And you guys have NO idea how many of you nearly got deleted on the old boards. For Admins, there was a button above everyone's avatar that said "Delete account?"  At another forum I frequent, they have a karma system and the button to add or remove karma is in the exact same spot. Sometimes I'd forget it wasn't an "applaud" button and click it.

Clearly I should never have survived until adulthood.

THWAPPING! Oh lord, THAT brings back memories! *thwaps everyone around*

That goes right back to the days of Gnifty, that does!

I still use that word sometimes... ><

And I thought Jimmy was shopping for women's clothing...

THE HILLS ARE ALIIIIIIIIIVE, WITH THE SOOOUND OF MUUUUUSIIIC!!  (Sorry, I'm Julie this week)  *spins around and around*

Jenn, you just removed her from all the org stuff instead of changing her access to group moderation.  All you have to do is add her back to the user group.

Raeyn, she probably can't see the browns cause if she can't see the rest of the tower then she can't see any of the ajah stuff either.

If she's still part of the brown Kat or Maria or whoeve has access to add ppl to the usergroup can readd her.

It's far easier for you to add her than for me to.

Mat

Archived