DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I am an immense knob

Taya

Guess what everyone?? I missed my international flight home. Ha. I suck. *g*

But I managed to arrange alternative means of transportation from one hemisphere to the other. Still, it cost me about $500 more (AUD), and ruined my plan for a nice day off before heading back to work.

tis all my own fault though ;)

I just thought I would share my foolishness with you all, for entertainment purposes. I'm sure I myself will laugh more about this in later months/years :D

Well I suppose I could have made it clearer and more accurate... "an alternative airline" hehe. Instead of just Malaysia Airlines, I ended up with Malaysia, Singapore and Tiger (I am still waiting on the third, that's tomorrow).

It's times like these you really can't wait to get home!!!

Hmm let's see...it's 8:24 pm. So I guess I only have about 18 hours to go?? The question on my mind right now is which uncomfy seats can I sleep on?

P.S. I hate the space bars in so many public computers, they just don't want to work all that well.

Guest nephitess

Oh dear...I'm sorry. I hated the 10 hour layovers i had on my trip back and forth from africa. *huggles* it will be over soon though i know it will feel like a eternity. LOL

*offers a hot chocolate and a snugglebite to pass the time* ;)

Sorry to hear you missed your flight and didn't make it home with time to spare. Hope you have a good book to read. *grin*

I enjoyed my chocolates too. I was even generous and shared with my youngest son. He was amazed how good they were.

*Huggles* Let us know when you make it home safe, okay?

I am all checked in and waiting for my flight to leave (well, do I look like I'm just waiting? Guess I'm actually typing this post in actual fact ;p). And I didn't have to pay any money for extra luggage weight, which is a surprise as I was 10 kg over in the checked in luggage and 7 kg over in the effin hand luggage (this is one tiny thing that I hate about travelling............I always end up seriously needing a visit to the chiro).

Oh god I can't wait to be back in Australia!!!!!!!

And back to normal life, i.e. catching up more frequently with YOU guys and so on.

I have two bottles of Bailey's. I am going to try the caramel one - got a normal one for mummy.

I am gonna go now and sit down somewhere. It's a pity there appear to be no licensed venues in this airport ;P I could so use a beer.....

I should be in the air in about an hour if not sooner (haven't checked the time lately).

Gah, I can relate to wanting to just reach your final destination. I've learned to loathe layovers and dislike long flights. Say what, you're almost home!!  :D

Hmmm, now that we have an idea of what Raeyn looks like in an airport, we can recognise her and approach her. Of course, if she has no idea what WE look like, we might end up freaking her out instead...  :P

No worries Maj - I am here to make others feel better about their own idiocy. Hehe. The last time I missed a flight, it was my then-boyfriend's fault. He didn't bother to find out how to GET to the airport before taking me... But that was another short flight I could get another one of the same day, too.

I wish less people had to fly from Kuala Lumpur to Perth, I really do! Would've saved me $500. Hehe.

No see, what happened was we were all tired, 'cause we had to get up sooooo early (comparatively anyway *g*). And I was sick. And we all needed a coffee (even Jade, who soon regretted it). I kinda regretted it too after I spilled most of my scorching coffee into my crotch. See, I was holding the cup between my knees as I did something else - probably trying to put my seatbelt on or something. And so I gained the nickname Coffee Cup. *sigh* ;)

I went to Serenity's pre-wedding partay with a damn coffee crotch and a severe cold - was not happy about that aspect ;p

Archived