DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello I come to join you

Andular

I think I will give this comm thing another try so here I am *twirls and bows*

I am Andular aka Steve, group leader for the White Tower, Warders and Childen of the Light on the rp side. 

I have been at dm for 6 or 7 years and am looking for a snow ball fight :) 

Guest Arie Ronshor

*Decides to be the first to put snow down Andular's back*

Such a Naughty Slave for leaving us for as long as you did.. Are you sure you wish to return? *evil grin*

Arie Sedai

up to her old tricks.... with White/Red/Green tendencies.....

Guest Arie Ronshor

*preens at the siggie comment Shielding herself from the incoming snow storm*

Well, If you are 'Aes Sedai' and White.. than that kinda sucks for me. :( No warder bonds from you... *pouts*

White? I heard someone say White?  ;D ;D ;D

Welcome Andular *pokes with Ice Pick* nice to see you over this side too. Stop by the Whites for a vodka milkshake, we like visitors, especially ones we can keep  :P ;)

Hey! Welcome to the Dark Side. Love the penguins ;)

The Whites are incredibly awesome (Headed up by my fabulous sister, Dwynwen ) but I'm afraid that you're not allowed to declare your Ajah until you're an Accepted. I totally advise looking at all of them. We're very different to the books and each ajah is a lot of fun or even have a look at the warders. Please feel free to pop over to the Blues- we may plague you with Blueberry Muffins and smut  :D

And Talya is amazing. You're very lucky to have her for a Mentor. However, don't get her started on "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat". You may be there for a while! lol!

I would beat Andrea but she would like that I think *pelts Andrea with a slush ball*

Thanks for all the love everyone *sniffles* Too bad Ethen is not here.  My Mentor is rocking she has told me what I need to do to move up.  I just wish one of them was hanging Andrew and Andrea over a trolloc cook pot ;)

LOL, I think a lot of people here don't know you are an ancient White groupie returned!  You probably don't even know who I am, it's been so long.  I know about you from reading ancient threads on long abandoned White boards.  8)

Our Ajah is VERY different from the way it was when you were here, so I would advise you to really take your time looking at all the Ajahs before you decide.

Archived