DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello from a White Tower Aspirant!

Taluka_Sedai

Just introducing myself and hoping I have applied correctly to become a novice in the White Tower, I sent an application parchment (email :P) to Lor Sedai, Mistress of Novices and am just waiting on a reply. I also wanted to know if there was anything else I needed to do?

May the Light illumine you and you never fall under the shadow.

Hi Taluka, welcome to the Tower, I'm Tay, a White Ajah Sitter (just welcomed you at the Band too and I'll probably see you at the Aiel lol).

Our MoN, Lor, is about to give birth to a mini MoNster hehehe  ;D so she's rather busy but someone will take care of the all the technical stuff for you. Stop by the Ajahs once you can and say hi, everyone is really friendly and we all love getting visitors. :D

Have fun!! *hugs*

Hi Tay! Yes thank you for welcoming me to the band, I am having difficulties with registering my DM username at the offsite board but have replied to your msg to let you know.

And yes, you will be seeing me at the Aiel lol!!

How exciting, a wee one on the way! I have one of my own, she is 2 and just the sweetest kid in the world.

Thanks for your welcome. I shall be having fun lol!!

Hi Taluka!  Welcome to the Tower.  I'm very soon to be the newest Yellow Aes Sedai.  First little warning... we aren't like the Ajahs in the books... some have a few similaries... most are way off(like the reds)  Second warning... learn how to swim before visiting the Warders.

Guest nephitess

OOOooooo, a newbie!!! Sweet....welcome to the tower and please make your self comfy. we love new people. come join the reds they are alot of fun and will give you lots of snugglebites....

Lor....can she be in my house???  Please!!! *looks lovingly at Lor*

Hi Taluka! Welcome to the WT! *hugs* I'm Lorei, Head of House Machera, one of the Novice Families.

I once had a problem with the offsite board too, but the MoN will fix it, never fear. Or her trusty Warder will. We stay mainly here now, anyway. The offsite board is just for stats now.

MoN will soon assign you to a House, and you'll be able to visit with everyone right here.

A two-year-old! That's great! Mine's 22 now, *G*!

Thank you so much for your welcome! I am waiting on a PM to say I have been accepted as a novice. In the mean time I may just post around the board.

I look forward to visiting the different Ajahs, I have already half chosen which Ajah I would like to join when I am raised to a full sister, but will wait and see how well I fit in to each before making the final decision.

May the hand of the Creator shelter you.

xxxx

Welcome to the White Tower...  :D    I hope you enjoy yourself!

And, yes, definitely look around.   You'll find some similarities like Nae mentioned, but because this is the Comm. side, not the Role Play side, some of the Ajahs have become very different from the books.   :) 

Thank you for that information. So if I am signed up as a novice do I get taken to the role play side of the forums? I am in the BotRH and just love the role play, I actually can't get enough lol!! I know the MoNster is... occupied ... but I was wondering when I would get inducted. I don't mean to sound pushy lol!!

If you want to strictly role play (flesh out a character, write a bio, take classes, interact with other characters, etc.), you need to scroll down to the Division boards.  They're the bottom half of the DM boards.  You use this account that you're posting with now, but you sign up with a different White Tower on their OOC boards.  The MoN that you have emailed now is in charge of the Community Novices/Accepted on the Organization side.  There is some light role play allowed for fun, but there's no story on this side and it doesn't go towards raising. 

I know, it's a little confusing...  :)  So Orgs equal Community side which is just for people to meet each other and have fun, but still hold ranks like in the books, while Division side equals the Role Play.  I believe there are some newer boards in between where you don't need to rank up and can just start your own little RPs (as a full Aes Sedai or whoever you want to be).

Whatever you decide, you can be a member of both sides!  :)

Welcome, Taluka!!  I do hope you decide to stay here at the WT Org even if you want to join the WT Div for RP!  We have loads of fun here! :D  I'm Calyn, newest of the Bluest, hee.  Make sure you come visit the Blue Ajah - we are super crazy and have loads of fun!

Also, make sure to come by the Novice/Algai Quarters!!  We have such a blast there and once Lor gets you sorted out you'll be assigned a House.  Until then, you can just visit all the Houses and hang out!  Lor, our lovely Mistress of Novices, adds people once a week so be patient, she'll get there! :D

WELCOME and have fun!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived