DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Free Theater Tickets!

JenniferL

Too bad there isn't one near us. I love the theater, but because of the cost I haven't been to anything other then a school show since I was a kid.

*Dreams of Phoenix being added to the list.*

Thank you for bringing this to our attention Mother, I hope someone can take advantage of it.

Yeah, unfortunately the closest location to me is Marietta, which I just can't do on a school night. If one of the theaters in Roswell was participating, I'd probably go.  Any excuse to leave the house, right?

I guess us Southerners ain't ree-fined 'nough to get no the-ater shows  :(

Well, there IS stuff going on in metro Atlanta, just nothing within ten minutes of my house.  And since I refuse to leave the Roswell/Alpharetta area without a DAMN good reason, that means I will not be attending their shows.

HOWEVER, I did discover today, while searching for other free events I can drag my husband to, that there's a free performance of "The Merry Wives of Windsor" in a couple of weeks at one of the antebellum mansions we have in Roswell. And they are encouraging picnicking.  So I don't NEED your fancy theater tickets. I can just show up with my basket and enjoy.

Archived