DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Leave of Absence (12-19 September)

Raeyn

Likewise!  And since I've not said it enough recently - thanks again for pointing out that odd little stick game online; I've ended up with some of my best friends ever, a radio show, and my husband because of it <3

(also, I'm totally going to Phoenix for KoLCon IV, so :D  And I get this shirt for helping the staff out <3

-->  http://images.kingdomofloathing.com/con4logo_greatbig.gif)

Your Greenies were lovely; I hope you appreciate the one picture I made sure they got with the Shawl since you know me well enough to take the shot with a grin and a grain of salt; someone's got to keep the "rivalry" alive and well!

<3 <3

There wasn't nearly enough drinking; we've been trying to make up for it since we've returned home.. too many people, too much stress to drink proper :)

Taya brought her Green Shawl to America with her, and of course, busted it out when we all met up at the Rainforest Cafe.  Now... it was me... and four Greens.  They all got pictures wearing Taya's shawl, so I had them get one of me holding it forward in digust - as if it were a dead rat ;D  I told the gals that Jade would appreciate it, and I'm glad I was right!