DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Greetings.

Guest nephitess

Hey there welcome!!! Have you contacted the mistress of novices?? She will set you up with a mentor and house to make friends in. If you look at the top of the thread area you'll find a thread with info in it. please check that out and you'll set up!!

if this was just plain confusing please let me know...other than that...if you have questions let us know and we'll do our best to answer them.

*snugglebites the Noob*

Ask your Ajah Head dear, and don't question me :)  My favorite thing to tell people is that I will come to their house and remove their teeth with my fist in response to that, and I don't want this to descend in THAT direction.

::pat pat::

Yes, I know I have to be a novice first, and yes, I know the Ajahs are different for we are not Robert Jordan writing about the Ajahs, we are the people who are in them.

And I know that Novices do not get to choose an Ajah right away, however I also know that my heart has always lain in the Yellow. It is where I have always felt I belong (at least the one in the book). I am still working on getting through all the literature on each Ajah here, no I haven't been to the Mistress of Novices as of yet as I only have access at University.

Please understand that I understand all of this. However Once your name is chosen you can not change it, so when I made it I made my intentions clear. Thank you one and all for your posts though. You ave really made me feel as though I am wanted.

And now. . . off to the Mistress of Novices for me.

^_^

Hee, I know that feeling - even with the Ajahs being different from the books, I knew my heart laid with the Browns :)  Still, visit around - even if the Yellows are going to tie you up and snuggle you to bits, besta to make social with everyone else, too!

Archived