DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I want to join the White Tower

Master Lu

Last time I wrote something like that was... urgh... well, nevermind that.

What happened is I wanted to see the Blue Ajah boards, so people told me go join the usergroup. And I'm like huh?!? Fastforward an hour and a half of looking for 'usergroups' everywhere and anywhere on this site, searching the FAQs, forums and even a pretty little google search on the dragonmount domain, in an obscure 'welcome newbie xxy' post I find out these new boards need moderators and admins to manualy assign users. So...

I'd like to join the White Tower. Again. :P

And someone should really go through the FAQs and mention that there is no friggin usergroups link. I actually thought I was going mad.  :'(

Oh, and I want a hug for my effort! *pouts*

Sorry Lu... I thought this was setup the same way as the other boards.  So I'm the "crazy person."  :P  And if they have welcome posts that say you need to join a Usergroup, then yeah, that needs to be changed, pronto.

Do you need a new Mentor?  Hahahahaa...  (Lor, give him to me!  *grins*)  No, wait, bad idea, since I don't even know how to join the boards... haha.

*takes Lu to the Closet® to make up for it*

Oh, god, no!  :o Anything but being a Novice again!!

Mesa likey getting hugs! Mesa likey giving hugs! *returns the hugs*

*is whisked to the Closet®*

*time passes*

*some more time passes*

*is let out*

Wow... Very introverted Jhae. Very introverted...  ;D :P :-*

P.S. What's the firggin code for the registered trademark. I never could remember it...  :-\

It's funny when the n00bs think it's cute to suggest going back through as a Novice... ::shudders:: ;)

::snuggles Eggy and preens::

I still can't understand why anyone would want to be a Novice ever again anywhere; I think I still hold the record for second-fastest raising in the  history of the Tower... only beaten by Jules by like... a week or two... if that... I think I was Jan 19, 2001-April 1, 2001 (72 days?)... and only that long 'cause DM broke right towards the end of my training and SOME one ::coughprobablyKathanacough:: thought it would be up quickly.. HA!... 'cause I hated it that that much and wanted it over with!

::shudders more::

I miss Jules and Sabine :'(  Make them come back Eggy... YOU HAVE THE POWER!

::sniffles::

I do tease too strenuously, Dwynwen :)

And yesssh... they are a bit on the silly side if they want to redo it!  Part of the reason I've not joined up any sites that aren't here - I honestly can't bear the thought of doing it from scratch!

Jules was the head of the Black Ajah when I joined; he was quite surprised when I jumped on the idea of joining him.  It actually worked out perfectly with storyline justification for it, as well as an in-story reason why I was going to be gone for some time to match the fact I had no internet during basic training :D  Sabine was just...  Sabine, and she just ruled.  I was so very happy that I was able to take over the White Tower Tags site from her... not that I remember where the $#%^ing hell I have it up now :/  I do still have most of the actual tags floating around on my hard drive though, so I might be able to reset it up in say - a photobucket account or something for nabbage :)

<3

Eh, you're not ::that:: new... you've still got, what.. 3, 4 years under your belt? :)  Long enough to be an Ajah Head in truth and in your own right and to garner the respect that comes with it! :D

3 year old isn't an oldbie?!  ??? *counts*  :o Holly shit!!!!!!!! It's 2007. aahhh... ummmm... I'm speachless. I didn't actually count it up till now. I sorta assumed it was around 3-4 years for me. And it's soooo not. That would be more like the 7 years. Well, more...

*cries*

*wails*

Muuuuuuummmmmmyyyyy. Make it better!!!

Where did the friggin time go?!!?!

Sooo, I couldn't believe it, and went to check. And yes, my first BT RPs were written in the beggining of 2000.

OK, I need to process this...  :-\

P.S. Juls and Sabine sooo rocked my world. A bunch of other people as well...

Sebaaaastian *wails* do I get the huggle, too? I miss you, darnit! You were like.. my first Blue Head! Though I do remember Julesy as well. Rumor has it he lives in London now, though I have no idea how I'm going to contact him.

And I'm going on seven years now, too. Scary stuff, that is.

Back when this site was better before the RP/Comm split (here we are, years later... and I still think it blows...sorry!), you could take both OOC and IC classes for your raising requirements, and it actually generally worked out that you had to have a mix of them!  I don't remember if I took Jules' spanish class to fill one of my required elective spots or just for the fun of it, but it was a blast :)

Also, your name confused me for a few seconds, as I thought you might've been an old White Sister returned.

Archived