DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Warders with Drinking Problems

BenTGaidin

No, not me... *grins* Nine of us were out at one of the local diners to have dinner, and Esteban was having sweet tea. The waiter was coming around and refilling our drinks fairly often, since there were a bunch of us, and no one really noticed how much he had been drinking.

At least not until the waiter came out, dropped a pitcher of sweet tea in front of Esteban, and a straw, and took his glass away. This just cracked all of us up. *grins* (Mind you, Kathana had already primed us by flinging butter and bread around the table.) By the time the food came, about five minutes later, the pitcher was about half-empty already; despite Esteban's valiant efforts, he hadn't quite drained it before the waiter returned.

We found out that Est had drank about four glasses of sweet tea before our waiter got tired of it and gave him the pitcher.

We all laughed so hard we nearly died. I know, I know, we should save the hilarity for Dragon*Con so you can all partake, but every weekend is Dragon*Con when you live in Atlanta.

Guest nephitess

Soundlsike you had fun!!!

I went for sushi one night with some friends and craziness happened....

lets see....straws up noses and people taking pictures of other customers!! it twas funny!! LOL

You don't know what sweet tea is? o.0

Lol great story BenT.... A good percentage of my family went to this mexican restaurant called La fuente (the fountain)  My sister in law asked for a refill and when the waiter tried to pour it she ended up spilling it... after giving her another cup my  brother (her husband) accidently knocked it over again.  The waiter grinned at us and came back with this mega huge cup about the size of a pitcher and gave my brother and his wife both bibs....it was great.

Archived