DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi there beautiful people

Master Lu

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heh, can we make it either December or say... February/March of next year?  I've got the following on my books:

September - Phoenix, AZ (one week)

October - weekend trip to Cambridge (pumpkin carving with another friend from the States)

November - ::WARNING WARNING:: ... my parents coming out for a week ::WARNING WARNING::

December - ??

January - Weekend in London for KoLondon the 4th.

And yeah, not wanting to make too many trips :D

Paris....is filled.....with french people *blinks*

We get LOADS of french tourists here....and well....I don't think I want to go to a country full of them *ROFL*

The English and American toursits though are quite lovely :D

But of course, as always, there are always exceptions :)

Nyn

Hey! The French are cool. The French rule! hurmph.

:) :-*

And Paris is... Well... Paris. And there's only one. *swoons over his city*

Yes, I don't get the feeling of visiting when I go to Paris. I feel like coming home. I just get all warm and fuzzy inside.

I had fun the time I've spent in Paris before... but then, at the time?  I was fairly fluent in the language and it was a proper French accent.  This time around?  My French is broken,and the two languages I speak better are English and Russian....who the French dislike as tourists as a general rule since both feel their language should be spoken by everyone.

I'm screwed, I think.  Non... Je voudrais un cafe!  ::mock-sobs::

Yeah, I've heard all the bad stuff about the French, but all my visits to France have been good experiences.  I know at least in the French Riviera, they're trying to keep you happy since it's a lot of tourists and they want the income, but I dunno, I still found the people at restaurants, etc, nice and helpful.  Since I'm pretty shy and not a poeple person, I tend to be very pessimistic about how people will treat me, so this is high praise from me... lol.

Paris was great too though Tom, bubs and myself had 103 fevers the first three days we were there...  :'(  It was bubs first birthday too.  We only got to actually tour for about two days...  *sniffle*

The French, as far as I can tell - are quite nice... as long as you make a real effort to try to speak the language (past the "lulz, I'm a fuckward tourist" phrase of, "Where is the bathroom?").  I managed to get that into the heads of the tour group I was with in 2000, and by the end of the week everyone was having a good time :)

*slobbers all over everyone in this thread*

YOU GUYS MAKE ME GO ALL TINGLY!!

And I know how you feel about Paris and it being like home, Lu. That's how I've felt every time I've come to London. Of course, now I LIVE here and so it really is home.. but you know what I mean.

And Paris is like two hours and 15mins on the train so tell me when and I'll come see you!

And just for the record, I am still the same Mia you know, only slightly.. different. I have semi-drunken adventures now. (Semi being the imperative word. Except when Nia comes to vist and we have too much time on our hands, that is. But that is a story for a different time. :P) Anyway. Still the same me, y'know? *snuggles*

Has it occured to you that MAYBE we're the same person?? That's why neither of us are on at the same time. Ever. Dundundundunnnn

Well, Raeyn did just say he's been "MIA" for two or three days... SO YASE!  ;D

I know it's only been a couple days, but I was used to actually seeing him post daily again... hee hee...  ;)

Bah wench, I've met you already ;D  Therefore, I'm dubious that you are both... bwahahah!

Hmm.. I forgot that. You have not, however, met both of us at the same time! So you'll never know!

And you'll always be the wenchy cocktail waitress, Raebae. <3

Guest Arie Ronshor

Wow, so many Odles.. from like EZboard time returning..

:|

Welcome Back Eggy! :)

~Arie Tarou Sedai

Greenie

Archived