DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*looks around*

Nephitess

Guest nephitess

Hey there, i'm new around the tower. I've been playing on DM for a while but i've decided to join the tower.

I'm know as Nephitess, Nephi, neph anything you want. I hope to get to know you all soon.

*curtsies* how are you all???

Hello and welcome!  We love new aspies!

Be sure to make the rounds of the Ajahs and introduce yourself. *blinks innocently* Of course, you really ought to do that in alphabetical order which means you must go to the Blue Ajah first. ;D

*sets out a tray of blueberry muffins and tea* 

YAY!!  Welcome, Nephitess!!

I'm Calyn, an Accepted of the Blue Ajah!  Hope you enjoy your stay!  Make sure you email Lor, the MoN, to let her know you want in, and then go visit the Novice/Algai quarters!  It's SO fun over there!  You'll get assigned a House and stuff.

Lor, do I get this newbie in my House?  :-*  Pretty please?

Hello & Welcome, Nephi! *hugs*

I’m Besolyn (Bes) and like Calyn, also a Blue Accepted. I see that Daruya & Calyn have beat me here *hands Neph a Blueberry muffin* I promise the White Tower’s goal is NOT to make you fat *looks innocent*

Please do come by the Blues to see us, and please come visit House Trehelion in the Novice/Algai quarters. We’ve started a pet dating service *winks* so if you have pictures of your pets, we’d love you to share them!

Guest nephitess

Ooooo, thanks for the welcome. *eats some of the goodies* how do you get the novice quarters??? or does that just come after being added to the org?

A house....that sounds like fun!! What are the differant houses like??

*grins* Hey here, too, Neph! :D I've got you all set up, so you should be able to see all of the Org boards and harass your mentor (you've got one of those absolutely fabulous ones, btw) and harass the lucky little Auntie who can claim you're in her House! :D fun stuff!

*laughs* And you're just lucky I didn't read this BEFORE I assigned houses, Calyn... you got lucky... :P

YOU LOVE ME, LOR!!! :-* 

Even if I am a pain in your bum! ;)

I KNOW the Houses are assigned in list order etc but I was thinking it was almost my turn cause you told  me so! 

BUT I LOVE YOU ANYWAY, I PROMISE!!!!

And thank you for randomly assigning this really cool new novice into my really awesome House!!!  (Even if I am obnoxious!)

Who is your mentor, Neph?  Apparently you got extremely lucky! ;)  Not only are you an Ospenya Pirate but you got a cool mentor, too!  I am dying to know who you got!

Archived