DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello?

Taren

I hope this goes here? Not used to these new DM boards!

Some of you may remember me, I have not been active since April :look But i have returned! So i thought i would let you all know.

Also I have decided to unalign myself and move myself away from the Yellow Ajah as I have been away for quite a while and feel i need to reassess my place here!

Anyway hello to all the old faces and welcome to all those that have joined!

*hands out lots of chocolate*

Hey Taren/Leo/Where the hell have you been?!

We've missed you! How dare you disappear for such a long time  :P

How did the exams go? Which Uni are you going to?

It's nice to see you around again! Please make your way over to ROTV too! We miss you there! And please stop by the Blues here too!

Hey Nia Sedai!

I just havent got onto the computer much recently. And then there was exams etc. I did alright in my exams i got into both of my choices and decided to go to Liverpool Hope University! I'm too excited to start atm! I stopped by the Blue forums before and saw you got in too! Woot congrats! Looks like we are both gonna be history students =D *hugs*

And i will be stopping by RoTV in a bit ;)

Hello, Taren! Memory seems a bit foggy, but I'm pretty sure I remember you. I was active last summer & fall, then kinda disappeared in winter.

Either way.....Welcome Back!  :-*

*takes a piece of chocolate and replaces it with handfull of blueberries

Well hello there my mentee!!  I'm glad you're done with all your exams and decided to come back to us.  You'll have to tell us all about the classes you are taking.  Next year I'll be specializing in 18th century costuming, so I may need to bend your ear a bit if I have quesitons on resource material.

Hi, Taren!!  I don't think we've really met other than in passing but I am a fellow Accepted and am happy to see you return!!  Come join us at the Lair boards - the Novice/Algai and Accepted/Manshima boards!!  We have much fun over there and we'd love another partner in crime!!  *huggles*  Welcome home!

Archived