DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I have DM visitors!

Maria

I'd be jealous, but I got a mysterious post card of Queen Elizabeth in the mail the other day and it's made me afraid of the Euro contingent of this site.

Is that stick figure supposed to be me hating everyone?

It was made of awesome and no reason to be scared! We were even sober when we wrote it. Oh the special-ness. <3 Btw, just for the record? I did NOT draw the lightning-bolt scar on the Queen's forehead. Just so that's said *lol*

I came and was sufficiently jealous but Mother made me laugh really hard because I had forgotten all about the Queen Potter postcard!!!  I don't even remember what was on it anymore either but I remember having a good laugh when we filled that out!

I can attest that we weren't even drunk - we were at a little cafe having baguettes and paninis and I had 'cloudy lemonade' and Nia had the grossest looking apple juice I have ever seen in my life - it looked like pond scum! (But it didn't taste half bad, strangely!)

Hey Nia I'me glad you had a great time meeting up again...*huggles*

Oh I forgot about the postcard...lmao, yep we were sober just drunken on the atmosphere and the thrill that was Euromeet....and yes you should be afraid...very afraid...mwuhahahaha  :P

Archived