DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Just for you, Lor!!

Naeann

Pregnancy, Estrogen and Women

Pregnancy Q &A &more!

Q: Should I have a baby after 35?

A: No, 35 children is enough.

Q: I'm two months pregnant now. When will my baby move?

A: With any luck, right after he finishes college.

Q: What is the most reliable method to determine a baby's sex! ?

A: Childbirth.

Q: My wife is five months pregnant and so moody that sometimes she's

borderline irrational.

A: So what's your question?

Q: My childbirth instructor says it's not pain I'll feel during labor,

but pressure. Is she right?

A: Yes, in the same way that a tornado might be called an air current.

Q: When is the best time to get an epidural?

A! : Right after you find out you're pregnant.

Q: Is there any reason I have to be in the delivery room while my wife

is in labor?

A: Not unless the word "alimony" means anything to you.

Q: Is there anything I should avoid while recovering f rom childbirth?

A: Yes, pregnancy.

Q: Do I have to have a baby shower?

A: Not if you change the baby's diaper very quickly.

Q: Our baby was born last week. When will my wife begin to feel and act

normal again?

A: When the kids are in college.

"ESTROGEN ISSUES"

10 WAYS TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE "ESTROGEN ISSUES"

1. Everyone around you has an attitude problem.

2. You're adding chocolate chips to your cheese omelet.

3 The dryer has shrunk every last pair of your jeans.

4. Your husband is suddenly agreeing to everything you say.

5. You're using your cellular phone to dial up every bumper sticker that

says: "How's my driving-call 1- 800-".

6. Everyone's head looks like an invitation to batting practice.

7. Everyone seems to have just landed here from "outer space".

8. Your not as nice as you used to be and you used to be a bitch

9. You're sure that everyone is scheming to drive you crazy.

10. The ibuprofen bottle is empty and you bought it yesterday.

LMAO

let's see which estrogen issues I'm suffering from, then...

1. Everyone around you has an attitude problem. <--- close! :D

2. You're adding chocolate chips to your cheese omelet. <--- no weird cravings, yet.

3 The dryer has shrunk every last pair of your jeans. <--- I haven't worn normal clothes in almost 5 months! I miss them!

4. Your husband is suddenly agreeing to everything you say. <--- *laughs and nods emphatically*

says: "How's my driving-call 1- 800-". <--- no, but some bumpers I've been riding lately need a sticker like this one...

6. Everyone's head looks like an invitation to batting practice. <--- well, not EVERYONE... *hums*

7. Everyone seems to have just landed here from "outer space". <--- I have seen a number of people I swear have been taken over by Goa'uld...

8. Your not as nice as you used to be and you used to be a bitch <--- well, the bitch part is right, but I don't think I'm any worse than I used to be. *grins* some people may argue this point...

9. You're sure that everyone is scheming to drive you crazy. <--- oh, they've been at that for YEARS!

10. The ibuprofen bottle is empty and you bought it yesterday.<--- *sighs* I miss ibuprofen...

LMAO

let's see which estrogen issues I'm suffering from, then...

1. Everyone around you has an attitude problem. <--- close! :D

2. You're adding chocolate chips to your cheese omelet. <--- no weird cravings, yet.

3 The dryer has shrunk every last pair of your jeans. <--- I haven't worn normal clothes in almost 5 months! I miss them!

4. Your husband is suddenly agreeing to everything you say. <--- *laughs and nods emphatically*

says: "How's my driving-call 1- 800-". <--- no, but some bumpers I've been riding lately need a sticker like this one...

6. Everyone's head looks like an invitation to batting practice. <--- well, not EVERYONE... *hums*

7. Everyone seems to have just landed here from "outer space". <--- I have seen a number of people I swear have been taken over by Goa'uld...

8. Your not as nice as you used to be and you used to be a bitch <--- well, the bitch part is right, but I don't think I'm any worse than I used to be. *grins* some people may argue this point...

9. You're sure that everyone is scheming to drive you crazy. <--- oh, they've been at that for YEARS!

10. The ibuprofen bottle is empty and you bought it yesterday.<--- *sighs* I miss ibuprofen...

So you're a Stargate SG-1 fan, huh Lor?

*grins and nods* GUILTY, Ealdur! I cried when the last episode aired and I'm not wholly sure I can blame Peanut for that...

I'm on a mission to collect all 10 seasons on DVD, though, so I can raise her up right. *grins*

I also think Atlantis will tank either this season or next without SG1 to hold it up. Especially since they're off schedule with BSG, now. Yes, another of my favorites. *grins* Peanut's going to be a geek, there's just no way she's going to be able to avoid it, I'm afraid... *smirks*

Why did they end SG-1 like they did? That was a terrible ending, and now we don't know what happened with the Ori or anything!

Actually, I just wiki'ed it, and there are going to make two movies to end the storyline arc. The first one will have to do with finding an artifact to called the Ark of Truth to end the Ori.

The second one will have to do with Ba'al going into the past and taking the stargate to prevent SG-1 from ever having gotten started. This one will resolve the other loose threads.

I've gotta say, though, that last episode was sad. I've watched SG-1 for like 3 years, only to see it end like that.

*nods* they decided to do the movies when they decided to end the series, so we have that to look forward to, at least. The show hadn't been doing so hot, lately, anyway, though a few episodes were really great! Nothing like the battle over Antarctica or "Groundhog's Day."  :(

Archived