DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Your Mentor/your Mentee

Jaydena

Ok I am trying to make sure my list is as up to date as possible, so could you please fill out this info

If your a mentor:

Screennames of mentee(s):

Character Names of your mentee(s):

Would you like any more mentee:

How many:

If your a mentee:

What is the screenname of your mentor:

Character name of your mentor:

Is your mentor active?:

If he or she is not and you need a new mentor please PM me!  ;D

Guest Estel

Screennames of mentee(s): Disendra (LoA), Lori, Bastet (MiA)

Character Names of your mentee(s): Disendra, Zouwie, Aithne

Would you like any more mentee: Jagen is going to request Estel as her mentor for her new Novice

How many: I can prolly take on one other besides Jagen's new Novice

If your a mentor:

Screennames of mentee(s): TanisK(MIA), Kaile(Possibly returning), Badriyah, ajd(MIA), Elwyn(not sure if she has a handle here, and she's MIA anyway), Moa(MIA).

Character Names of your mentee(s): Tanis, Syara, Badriyah, Ellinielle, Elwyn, Moa Nachiman.

Would you like any more mentee: I don't think I'm up to taking on another right now, but will let you know if I will. :D

How many: -

If you're a mentee:

What is the screenname of your mentor: I've requested for Saline, and the handle is Lih-Lyh

Character name of your mentor: Saline!

Is your mentor active?: I'll get to judge once the bio is approved, and Tirzah is out and ready to terrorize her. :)

Screennames of mentee(s):Swani , Moseley

Character Names of your mentee(s):Levana, Salandrian

Would you like any more mentee:Indeed I would

How many: 1 or 2

Note: I know we shouldn't make requests for mentee's, but Eqwina has been helping a young girl reach the tower (a fact she hates) and I think it could be funny and fun to RP if she were to get "saddled" with the girl. The novices name is Sial his/her screen name is Siemba. If they already have a mentor no big deal I just thought I would ask  ;D

What is the screenname of your mentor: James (did have KristenSedai/Lavinya as well before she left)

Character name of your mentor: Lillian (and a load of others...I can only remember the one with the wooden leg ;D. Its Lillian who is Sials mentor anyway :D)

Is your mentor active?: Yes indeedy *pokes James* ;D

Eqwina, if you want Eqwina to get stuck with Sial in some way (maybe she gets sent to her as punishment or for an extra lesson or something?) thats ok with me :)

Guest Arie Ronshor

Screennames of mentee(s): The DarkLord, Tessandra

Character Names of your mentee(s):  Adanna Ibelin, Chebar Tielvo

Would you like any more mentee: Not just yet. :)