DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WT Policy for Multiple Characters [Edited - Please R&U]

Guest Arie Ronshor

Guest Arie Ronshor

With the new rise in Character limits, the WT Policy has changed.

I. If you are new to the White Tower you must complete the raising requirements of the Novice & Accepted before playing a Full Aes Sedai.

II. If you have completed the raising requirements with ANY prior character in this division, you may start off as an Aes Sedai. However,  Upon submitting a Full Sister as a PC character you must complete the following: The Ajah Requirement RP, One character development RP that includes no less than 3 other Players, The Oath RP, and the Accepted Interview.

III. Yes, you can officially declare former NSW characters as full PCs. But You must contact Jenny, TaeaDawn or myself before any RP is allowed. **A full Bio must be submitted, if not already, and crossechecked per DM Standard & are required to complete the Req's in II.

IV. Only one elevated position may be allowed per Player, unless the need is required and with DL Permission. (Ei, the Reds have on HoA and Sitter, Browns have non, i make a PC Brown Ajah Head to fill a position of need. Beyond that, no Two sitters, One ajah head and one sitter, (etc) per player.)

In Addition to this, the Forced Aging system has been abolished and is no longer enforced. However, any Age request 150 or Higher will require a written request stating the reasons why you wish to have your Aes Sedai that age to the DL.

The Ages (for Current Plotline) as they currently stand are:

• Legendary 250+
  • Mythical 230+
  • Ancient 210+ 
  • Elder 190+
  • Venerable 170+
  • Veteran 150+
  • Mature 130+ 
  • Experienced 110+
  • Tested 90+
  • Young 90-

(As for who is where has yet to be determined as the Site is still not yet available.)

Guest Arie Ronshor

I don't see why not, Shan *snuggles* Good to see you around. Come check outhte new site! It will probably be Archives  only in about a month, but it's pretty. :D

Guest Celes

Phaedra was already quite old in the old system, can I keep her age?

And I think it all looks good, it's a bit more work for a new second/third AS, but fair and also good to get to know an AS when you don't start at novice level with that character. :)

Guest Arie Ronshor

Previous characters do not need to change their age, i'm only concerned about new people wishing the higher ages.

:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Arie Ronshor

You may roleplay up to 3 Novices. (or 2 novices and 1 AS or Accepted, etc). Although you can not make an Aes Sedai until at least one Novice goes through all the Raising requirements. (Since there are only the arches and oaths to write until Jan 1st, it will not take very long.)

Although I recomend playing just one until you get a better idea of how things work, if you are up to 3 novices go for it. :)