DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Just visiting.

awww, how precious.- 1 week 15 hours and.. 31 miunets

hehe 3 mins ahead of talya hehe

oh and by the way, you shall now refer to us as the king and queen of dragonmount, or just your majesty..stop staring like that and get feeding us grapes

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but .but..i wanted to climb the outside of the white tower :( then jump off with a paint brush and paint a pink stripe down the side and land in a glass of water

*edit* gwampy sorry for hijacking your thread...here i think these are yours *gives gwampy the groupies clinging to him ;) * i guess its only fair you get them since you started it *sighs* ..whatever shall i do now...icon_twisted.gif

*runs off to play*

* sticks groupies in his pocket for later *

Thanks, Red.  I didn't really mean to spam these poor innocents over here...just stopped in to say "hi". :-\

me hey..i only dont have a halo because i keep eating them *lookes innocent*icon_twisted.gif*

oberon?..oh no wait..yeh..king of the faries..not much street/even geek cred for that, oh well..you can just peel the grapes and be a deaf mute.  *this is where the spam would go*.. pixie?

but..but im so close to my fiddles post count out stripping my 'official' post count..but er 'technically' as a regular spammer of fiddlesticks your a member of the pink ajah..so posting in the WT it really your left anyway..(that sounds plausable left? 8) )

awww, maybe gwampy should join an org ;)

:o

WWWWHHHHHHHAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!

That would require...* gulp *...a COMMITTMENT!!!!

OBLIGATIONS!!! RESPONSIBILITIES!!! HONEY-DO LISTS!!!

I don't think I need the count points THAT bad!  :o

Archived