DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A White Tower Page for DM?

Jagen Sedai

I was wondering, since we're going to need a new WT page, how is it determined who creates it and what goes on it? I'd like to volunteer helping on one with ideas, pictures, and maybe info collecting if needed. I would offer to do the page myself, but as I can't afford add-free hosting I don't know how that'd work.

I actually did the pages for a now-dead WoT site, about 4 years ago, here is my old work:

http://www.geocities.com/angelasedai2002/PatternsNew.html

Ah ha, thanks! And this is for all the RPing stuff?

If I wanted to, Kat, could I contribute pictures? I'd love to do so you guys want some pics ^_^

Here's one I just did, of my own character Jagen:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/60513833/

I plan on doing a picture with an Aes Sedai from each Ajah, all together ^_^ Maybe I can contribute that?  :D

Also do you have any helpers for that site? Is there any way I could help? I got tons of time on my hands!  ;)

Guest Arie Ronshor

Hey Jagen. :) As an RP Representative, i can tell you that the WT Site is under construction and until the new Division Leader is announced there is really nothing that can be done as far as the site goes. I've been asked to take a peak at atleast hosting it. :) But we shall see what happens. Although when it comes to divisional sites i tind to stay away from individual images of members to avoid favourtism or the like. :)

But that is a very beautiful image! :) well done!

Well I was actually doing portraits of different sisters. I got one of Vera Sedai, and one Nynaeve requested of me. But I can do non-specific AS too in my pictures :D

I think it would be awesome though to show different Aes Sedai, Accepted and novices as character on the WT page. Nothing to do with favoritism at all, but it could be something we can ask everyone maybe?

Guest Arie Ronshor

If I had the access, i would. :) Thanks Kath.

Jagen - What an excellent proposal. :0 Maybe we should add a gallery wo the webpage for Siggies and Character Portraits like we used to. :)

I think the idea of a gallery sounds awesome! The only reason the old one was shut down was because it got corrupted. Your work would be most welcome on the new site, I'm sure!

And I tend to think the sooner a new site is up, the better. That way, everyone can at least still see the reqs, the op scores, etc etc. We can always pretty it up later on, yes? :)

EDIT: I meant to add that I'll catch you up and chat about it, Andrea, getting the info to you etc. Regardless who the DL is, surely it will be helpful if there is already the basis of a site up. :D

Guest Arie Ronshor

:) Okay! (posting so i'm sort of half not paying attention to anything. :D

*is making small notes that she needs a life...*