DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Deathly Hallows! Sign up and say you've finished!

I wasn't able to get mine until 10am this morning, but I finished around 10pm, so it took me quite a bit of time, but it must be said that I read in two airplanes, three different airports and as many countries. So that's not all bad, I think.

Now to start that reread!

Yeah, Segurant refuses to read these, so I can to tell him every time someone died. He says he earned alot of points for Ravenclaw with his predictions. I know I got Hufflepuff a few points for one of mine.

Finished with the first read . . . now to start the re-read!

I got 3 right.  I also anticipated a few others that weren't listed as options for the last task.  I was glad to see, though, that one of my expectations went unrealized!  And I was eerily right with 2 of the reasons I gave in my e-mail to Nia . . . not to mention my story ending!  :o

Guest Far Dareis Mai

Finished yesterday. It was a great book, but I would be lying if I didn't say that there were parts that kind of frustrated me.  :P

NO ONE POST ANY SPOILERS! Let's give people a few days to get through it ;)

I finished. It took me six hours, with three hours sleep in the middle. I got home at 1am so I'm pretty impressed!

Finally, someone who reads faster than I do! It took me from 9 AM to 6 PM on Saturday (I refused to go to the midnight madhouse), but that included a total of a half hour's driving, a half hour haircut (forgot I had made an appointment!) and about a half hour on the phone (everyone seemed to forget that I had told them that Saturday was reserved for HP LOL!).

i got mine right this second at 15:55 pm 23rd of july im not reading it until i have finished book 11 of WoT :cry my step-dad was teasing me about the last chapter saying some 1 dies but i have no idea so far,

Who thinks i should read HP7 before i finish the WoT series?

I finished it Saturday evening; Mike finished it four hours before me lol so he had to keep quiet till I was done lol he went to the bedroom to play WoW so he wouldn't say anything till I was done. I like to take my time to take in all the details during the first read so it takes me a bit longer.

Archived