DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

HOUSE CHAMPIONSHIP: Day Eight

Hey Guys. This is the final task for 2007's Harry Potter Week. After this, the points will be added up, the winners will be declared but you'll all probably be too busy reading to notice ;) Anyway, for the final day's task we are going to have a "Death Pool" (Maria, I'm sorry. Please forgive me!)You have to pick four characters who you think could be marked for death. For each character you guess that dies correctly, you'll win 10 points for your house. Your bets have to be emailed to harrypotterweek@hotmail.co.uk BEFORE MIDNIGHT IN YOUR TIMEZONE. This is to stop cheating. So when emailing please state

Name:

House:

Local Time:

followed by your four nominees.

Here is the list you can pick from.

Harry Potter

Lord Voldemort

Ron Weasley

Hermione Granger

Ginny Weasley

Percy Weasley

Draco Malfoy

Severus Snape

Peter Pettigrew

Remus Lupin

Good luck guys! =)

Could you PLEASE give the answers to this question after a spoiler warning, if you give them. They are ordered, but tomorrow it's a national holiday, and Monday I'll probably be gone by the time the post arrives (if the book is in it Monday). So, please warn of spoilers before giving this answer. I'll avoid all other HP-threats till I've read it myself, but I wanna know by how much points we won.

Oh! this is easy! i've read all the different theories posted online (none of the spoilers though, stupid spoilers :P)

Name: Vemynal

House: Slytherin

Local Time: 8:35am right now

Harry Potter

Lord Voldemort

Severus Snape

Draco Malfoy

Thorum, I will NOT be posting the answers to this anytime soon! My theory being that people will find out if they were wrong or right when they read the book ;) I'll know by tomorrow because I'm queuing tonight and staying up reading =)

weee!!!!!  ;D

I just read an article about a guy who have been queuing all day, and then suddenly he got a textmessage from a friend saying "Did you hear that ********** kills ************** in the last book? Bummer!"

poor guy  ;D

(oh, and I suspect the number of stars does not have any thing to do with the number of letters in the persons names  ;))

My hubby loves me . . . he has offered to stand in line for me!  He just called me from BAM to let me know that it was crazy already - people fighting over parking spaces.  He managed to get a parking space, though.

I'm going to grab a bite of very late supper then nap till he gets home.  Then I hope I wake up so I can get started on the book!  ;D

So have I :)

Already listened to the first chapter (by ROwling herself, on the site of Bloomsberg), and, yes, someone's been Avada Kedavra'd already.

And I've also read somewhere a compendium of the epilogue. And I was véry surprised. To say the least

And thinking I'll have to wait till late on August 3 to start reading it (yes, it will be finished by the time I wake up the next day). Damned

Archived