For the love god people!

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*paints Loreina all Red*

HAIL HAIL THE TAMY!! FireGod OF Lurve!!

*waits for the Sedai people to come and pay hommage*

I'm just sizzling when on Fire *preens and pats own head*

;D Danya's boobs had nothing to do with my promotion. But they might have had something to do with the love god showing up in the Great Hall. I've heard they are all powerful. ;)

Is this now four boob threads we have going?  ::)

The boobs are plotting! YOu have to watch out for them Northerners. Conquerers, you know. Used to be with axes and stuff, but they've moved on to more subtle ways now. The conquest of Europe has not been stopped, Odin has figured out a new way to twap people into submission. The Valkyrri walk amongst us!

Zippers, Jhae..... I've always said boobs should come with zippers. That way, we could get them out of the way when we don't need them. *nods* Evolutionary hickup. Flaw in Nature's design.

My moobs heard about the plotting and didn't wanna miss out on the action.

We Sedai people must plot for the Love God and all his Tamirlin successors.

I'm sure spelling it as Tamirlin must have caused some hair pulling somewhere. *giggles*

*tries for a serious WoT moment just for Mother*

Could RJ's Tamyrlin have been inspired by Tamerlane, or Timur Leng, the great conqueror, descendant of Ghenghis Khan, who was a ruthless 'breaker of worlds' in his own time?  ;D

what if..... nono, hear me out...... whàt if........... RJ ISSSSSSS the Tamyrlin??? huh? ever thought of that? bet you didn't.....

Here's what I think.... RJ is the Tamyrlin, who is the Creator of the Sedai people ànd of the Seat (prolly from one of the Trees of Life, ya' know?) and that ring is a gift from the Love God that sets the Tamyrlin on fire whenever there's boobytalk.

I'm good, admit it. I got the Logic of a White and the cunning of a Blue (the Light knows I definately got the boobs of a Blue  :-\ ) and fire, well.... I'm a Red, 'nuff said.

Archived