DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

HOUSE CHAMPIONSHIP: Day Two

Hey Guys!

This is a very cool activity, which I am very excited about!

You must write the last 50 words of Harry Potter! What do YOU think will happen?

The best 8 posts will each earn their House 50 points.

As this is late, you can go on until 4pm GMT tomorrow!

Good luck!

The Last 50 Words of Harry Potter

Harry stood up, dusting himself off.  He had done it.  Voldemort was dead.  He couldn’t help but smile.  That last attack drained him of energy.  Harry slowly walked over to the unconscious Ginny.  She looked so peaceful.

“Ginny?” The word seemed to echo in the vast chamber.

Ginny never stirred.

How I think the book will end.

I think that there will come a scene with Harry and Lord Voldemort. Harry will be forced to face him with Severus Snape somewhere close by or watching. Harry will be on the point of loosing and Snape will prove once and for all that he is good. He will kill Voldemort and in so he will die as well. When that happens Harry’s scar with disappear and Falkes will come cry on his injuries and all will be well.

The Minister for Magic, Arthur Weasley, accompanied his last son to the Three Broomsticks. Fleur was waiting there for them.

"Oh, I so vish zat or njew tshild iz beaudifull!!"

Bill got to sit behind her and the minister made his say:

"Do you, Bill and Fleur Weasley, take this little baby, Tom Riddle, as your child?"

"Yes, we do."

Harry stood at the train station of Platform Nine And Three Quarters facing Voldemort in the Battle To End All Battles. Harry’s forehead was streaming with sweat and his hands were numb. Harry quickly yelled, “Expelliarmus.” nothing happened. Both were confused and then Harry changed it and yelled, “Avada Kedavra.”

Ginny held Harry in her arms as Hermione and Ron looked on.  Neville kept apologizing to Harry, but he wouldn't have any of it.  "You did the right thing, Neville.  You did.  You saved the world from Voldermort."  Harry coughed as he looked into the eyes of his friends, no his family. "I love you all."

Scar. Scar scar scar scar scar.  Scar scar scar scar scar scar scar scar.

Scar. “scar scar scar scar scar scar scar scar!” Scar scar scar scar scar.

Scar scar scar scar scar. “scar scar scar scar scar scar scar scar scar scar scar scar.”

Scar scar scar scar scar scar scar scar scar scar scar scar scar scar scar. Scar scar scar scar scar scar scar scar scar scar scar.

Scar.

Snape, Snape. Severus Snape. Snape, Snape. Severus Snape.

Dumbledore!

Snape, Snape. Severus Snape.

Dumbledore!

Snape, Snape, Severus Snape.

Ron, Ron. Ron Weasley!

Dumbledore.

etc etc etc

Harry Potter, Harry Potter, OOH!

Harry Potter, Harry Potter, that's me!

Harry Potter, Harry Potter...

etc etc etc

All: Singin' our song.. All day long at HOOOOOOOGWAAAARTS!

Ron: I found the source of the ticking! It's a pipebomb!

Yaaaaaaaa-*KABOOOOOM*

Mwuahahahahaah! Voldemort, Voldemort. Oooh Vol-Volde-Volde-Volde-Voldemort.

And that's how it all ended.

Breaking away from the hands restraining him, Ron runs to the still form of Harry lying on the ground.  He drops to his knees next to his best friend, tears streaming down his face.  Moving Harry's hair off his forehead, he rests his hand gently on his scar.

Holding his wand to his head, Harry uttered a single word. “Incendio!” Instantly, Harry’s scar turned a bright white until it burst into flames, engulfing his entire body. As Harry writhed in agony, he collapsed to the floor, but as he fell he was greeted to one last victory. Voldemort’s screams were even louder than Harry’s. The scar, the last Horcrux, was finally destroyed. Finally, Voldemort was no more.

lol JKR recently revealed that scar is no longer the last word. Sorry Kath! ;)

Following Kaths lead:

Harry, tiring of the scar that everyone makes fun of ends up on Rodeo Drive in Hollywood, seeing plastic surgeon Dr. Rey. Hermoine also makes an appointment for "little surgery" and Ron falls in love with Lindsy Lohan. She is known to be a little witch at times. Word up.

-or-

With Voldemort again slipping through their fingers Harry, Hermione and Ron must try to figure out how Harry can possibly kill his own father. This being his worst nightmare, discovering he was adopted by his "parents" he must search for his real mother; rumored dead at the hands of Voldemort.

50 words each... count em.

Ginny smiled up at him. "It won't be so bad Harry. You can work at Hogwarts. Hagrid needs some help. So what if you can't do that kind of magic anymore. We'll make our own kind of magic." Drowning his misery in her eyes, Harry knew she was right.

Harry gazed around the at the carnage, had it been worth the bloodshed to end the rein of the Greatest Evil Wizard of all time. A part of him felt that it had been but as he thought about his losses he wasn't so sure. Dumbledor lost at school, Siruis in the Ministry. His best friends were gone, all lost in the battle to save humanity but in the end the prophecy had said only one could live had it had been him. Hermoine and Ron would have been proud to know they died killed the horcruxes that housed the shards of Voldemorts soul. If you could call his a soul. He blinked back the tears that threatened to fall as he thought of his friends he turned and walked toward Hogwarts, the battle had begun here, and here it had ended. It was a time to start anew and time to honor those that had survived and those that had fallen.

Harry walked out of the house of his parents.  Everything ends where it begins.  He found Ginny outside.  She smiled, and he smiled back.

“Potter!”  Harry turned, wand at the ready, but it was too late.  The last thing he heard was “Avada Kadavera!” in the voice of Draco Malfoy.

Harry walked slowly to the still form of Voldemort.  He slowly raised his eyes to look at Snape, sagging against the wall.  Snape was gasping for breath.

“All along,” Harry said.  “All along, I thought you were his.  I hated you.  Why?”

“Because I loved your mother!” Snape said bitterly.

Harry drops his wand.  The smell of death is in the air as Voldemort's dead body falls to the ground.  Hermione turns to him and takes his hand in hers.

"Harry, you did it!  Voldemort is no more!"

"Are you so sure, Hermione?  Is Ginny's life worth the cost of killing Voldemort?  I don't know if I can ever love anyone again!  She cared for me, Hermione.  She cared for me!"

Archived