DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Come see! Come see!

Tigara

No offence but maybe the marketing strategy, since ya're marketing DM, should be, what does it offer that DMers don't already have? That might put ya ahead of the competition.

After all, if it's a community, wouldn't it be the same here?

Just curious.

Yes, these are the pros and cons of Tig advertising versus me advertising. I'm more thorough :P But to answer your question, it doesn't offer anything DM doesn't offer, we just do it in a smaller scale so to speak. Obviously, since we aren't DM, we are going to be smaller, its going to be more personal and since its new there's room for individual style. Some things are different rule-wise. For example, bonding isn't a free-for-all, you have to go through mediation with the Gray Ajah. Our BT and WT is combined and they share the same Ajahs [since this is post-TG], we also have Ogier at the WT and a large portion of women in the Garrison. We have 4 Companies for the Garrison members to join and 4 Trades for the Elders [Ogier] to join. Our point system is on a smaller scale [since we're on a smaller scale] and we have dormitories where the JMs can intermingle. We have a Library for JMs to display their research articles however, like DM, anyone is allowed to teach classes.

It's a community and I can see your point in saying well then what's the difference? But the differences are there just like the similarities. Its mainly the feel of the site thats different, a different atmosphere than this one that some people may like, others not so much :)

Archived