DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Shameless trash talking for the House competition

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*smirks* You remember what happened to the big bad wolf in that story, right? Hacked up by the woodsman? And his last meal was... grandma? *shakes her head* I feel for ya, truly. ;)

*sings the bumblebee song* I'm squishing up my baby bumblebee. Gee won't my mommy be so proud of me... *grins*

Sorry, feelin' my Wheaties today...

LMAO!!

*wipes tears from eyes*

Actually, in that story (before it was PC'd) the wolf came down the chimney into a big pot of boiling water and the piggies ate him for dinner. Pigs'll eat just about anything.  :D

yeah, I guess I am the grandma... If we lose do I get to pick the wolf?  ;D

???

I thought she was refering to the story line I borrowed for my cheer, where the wolf goes "Or I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll bloooowww your house in", which is from "The Three Little Pigs" (original version), not "Little Red Riding Hood".  ;)  What story are you thinking about?  :)

He is Slytherin, therefore he has no brain to think with.

I have lots of spoons by the way. I find my bamboo shoots to be of greater torture value. Then again I have many torture devises at my disposal. Oh, and I also have a shovel and know how to hide the bodies so no one finds them. That is after I stomp on your entrails for a while in celebration of your defeat.

*Thinks to self: Combat boots, check; rusty spoons, check; bamboo shoots, check; knitting needles, check; hair spray, check; long skewer for snakes, check; purple tutu, check; rubbing alcohol, check………..*

I don't mind leading the charge. Now you all get to see my competitive evil streak.  ;D

Min, that's pathetic, really.  I'm embarassed for you.  What's the point of hiding bodies so no one finds them?  The best part is watching everyone run around wondering what the hell is going on.  I always hide my bodies in plain sight.  If you have true skill, no one will even suspect you.

Oh, one of my favourite ways of killing is to cut off the hands and feet (I collcet 'em) and wearing thier face skin around places (I also collect face skins).

See by hiding the bodies no one notices you are up to anything until it is too late and then you just continue. It is called stealth. No one ever suspects me either, cause I am so nice most of the time.

If you think of it, this thread is mostly this slime ball trying to prove how evil he is. When in reality we know that evil does not always win.  ;D It is cunning and quick thinking. Not to mention pure talent.

Most of you Ravenclaws are too busy with your nose stuck in books to notice much anyway.  :-*

See what happens when I start with the trash talk. I can't stop!!! I am not an evil person!

*Grumble, grumble*

I will however stomp on your entrails as I go by.

Hufflepuff Rules!!!!!!

See what happens when I start with the trash talk. I can't stop!!! I am not an evil person!

*Grumble, grumble*

I will however stomp on your entrails as I go by.

Hufflepuff Rules!!!!!!

My problem is that I can't use many of my best slams here. We're not supposed to use those words at DM. =)

Anyways, Hufflepuff is going to beat you all down with the force of a planetary collision.

COme on, Hufflepuff?

I'm surprised they let you participate even. So many classes below us. Okay, so are ravenclaw and gryffindor, but you beat everything.

To quote minuet: "this thread is mostly this slime ball trying to prove how evil he is.". Stated by a hufflepuff after a couple of pages with almost only huffys posting. I don't really get the "evil" part (maybe if our House had posted more on these pages); but the slime ball... It's better than you.

Archived