DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Shameless trash talking for the House competition

*looks around*

Yep, just me it seems!  But I'll still crush you all like ants, using a magnifying glass to torture your feelers.  Slowly I'll tear off your legs, then I'll pour gasoline all over your worthless body, setting it on fire!!!!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*helps crushing the poor ravens, gryffies and huffies*

Come on, you are all just chanceless. Toy, Danya, Vemy, Lady Blake and me against all the rest? Only Blake I don't know yet, but if she's like the rest of us, we can't loose.

Just stand by the facts.

Why will Slytherin win?  Because, we're not afraid to obliterate our opponents, sending their ashes into the molten fires of the sun!  The rest of you are all goodie-goodies!  The only honor in life comes from throwing down the competition and stepping on their hands on your way up!

Slytherin is so low on our radar that we have no reason to identify you. *looks past the Slymerin*

Minute is going to be our best defense... send her out first.

We are so loyal to the core and we are a hot burning flame of destruction. Just you wait... you should all quake knowing of us. You should bask in our presence.

2 bits, 4 bits, 6 bits a who is the mighty and tuff? Hufflepuff!!!! wooohooooooooo!

:P

Slytherin is so low on our radar that we have no reason to identify you. *looks past the Slymerin*

And that's why we're going to crawl up your legs and bite you with our fangs, letting our venom seep in, slowly eating away your digestive system!

*pulls out his rusty spoon*  Oh, the things I could use this for torturing my opponents!  Mwahaha!

Go Hufflepuff!!!!

Now, to set the record straight, Hufflepuff's are loyal, hard working, patient, determined and going to kick your sorry excuse for a rear all over the field and dance on your entrails.

based on what you said, why is Kathana a Hufflepuff again?

And Gryffindors are brave, daring, not afraid to break a few rules if it accomplishes the required task, loyal, motivated and greatly determined to win.

And we have Lor.  There’s NO WAY we can lose!

Seg, 'Cause she likes to stomp entrails of course!  ::)

:o

Cleo, of course I'm a Hufflypuff! After reading Min's description, can you doubt it?  ;D

Dar, Notice our colours are black and yellow? Like Bumblebees?

*quotes*

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!  :D

(and I wrote the quiz and the quotes mmmwwhaahahahaha)

Archived