DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome home!

Mother has said on the General boards that it is not yet possible to join usergroups and that they are working on it.  I think she is trying to keep all the questions consolidated to one place so she doesn't have to answer them over and over.  Check out there to see if your questions are answered! :)

*smirks and passes Kathana a nice large torch*

Just in case someone slips up. ;) Personally, I'd aim for the Novice/Algai records and make 'em work their way back up...

But you did say I was evil that way. *smirks*

I'm sorry guys, she tricked me. Lor convinced me she would be a nice, sweet Mistress of Novices when I appointed her.  I'd fire her, but she knows where I live.

:o :o :o :o :o

*laughs* I know where you live, I have your phone numbers, I bribed you with three boxes of teaching materials and I keep records more meticulously than anyone you've seen before. OK, that last might be pushing it a bit, but I'm close, I know it.

*grins* Plus, you love me. As long as the screams don't echo in the hallways, I'm clear. *grins wider*

*cries*  Well, until there's an option to change the color layout, I may not be hanging around much at all (you all planned this!).  I thought my eyes might adjust, but it's making them burn.  I just can't handle white on black.    Don't know why.  :-\

If they keep the dark color scheme... please please please make the text a light cream or something, not pure white.  Bad on the eyes... ><

Yeah...either that, or make the background of the posts themselves a lighter gray. White won't look so glaring on a lighter gray, and it'll be easier to tell the posts apart (since the texture in between the posts is really dark). Also, is it possible to change the color of the horizontal rules so they don't stand out so much? They're kinda distracting.

Other than that, I do like SMF, and I love the nested boards :D

Archived